• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What elaborate schemes have you concocted to dilute the cognitive dissonance created between your narrative of dispassionate truth seeking and the fact that virtually any time you are faced with a choice in the matter, you predictably adopt the worst interpretation where a Trump - any Trump - is concerned

One would expect the truth would be a bit less one sided, but who knows - theoretically a coin toss can come up 'tails' an unlimited number of times in succession (especially if the coin has two tails)
    Oh really? I have defended Trump on some issues. I have criticized him on other issues. And again, when have I ever said anything about dispassionate truth? Those are your words. I am as passionate as anyone about the things I think are true and important to me.

Why do you need to make up this nonsense about someone who is capable of discerning pros and cons about someone you are fiercely loyal to? You don’t seem to react much when I say something good about him, or when I defend him on various issues. But it seems like you’re incapable of tolerating anything negative about him.

And it’s not just me. You go after others too who might comment negatively about Trump on some issues, and ignore that they also have some positive things to say too. Do you really think that someone can only have either all good things to say about him or all bad?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    How do you figure?
    Because you are a never Trumper DeSantian
    Lana Del Rey Yes GIF (GIF Image)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe the tide is turning, I do not recall a boycott this successful at such a high level. Can anyone think of any?
    The only thing that comes to mind is maybe Angie’s list. But they were on their way down anyway. I don’t think it was the boycott.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh. And they have a new term to use instead of neverTrumper. I don’t remember what it is, but it’s as silly as neverTrumper. Presumably if someone IS a neverTrumper they would tend to agree with the term and even celebrate it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Oh. And they have a new term to use instead of neverTrumper. I don’t remember what it is, but it’s as silly as neverTrumper. Presumably if someone IS a neverTrumper they would tend to agree with the term and even celebrate it.
    Why would I agree with it? I was never a neverTrumper nor am I a DeRommys acolyte.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why would I agree with it? I was never a neverTrumper nor am I a DeRommys acolyte.
    That’s the point. The people who actually are neverTrumpers will readily admit it. Even celebrate it. When they start throwing it at people who are at least partTimeTrumpers is silly.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That’s the point. The people who actually are neverTrumpers will readily admit it. Even celebrate it. When they start throwing it at people who are at least partTimeTrumpers is silly.
    I think they deplore partTmeTrumpers just as much as neverTrumpers. so they don't see a difference.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    "Go Woke Go Broke" doesn't mean that just conservatives will drop your brand. It's a no-win because if you're lucky you'll only alienate 50% of your potential customers. Bud Lite was selling beer and doing fine. Now they've been dropped by both sides of the debate.

The lesson is for corporations to avoid needless involvement with any social issues (either liberal or conservative).

tude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    ohio
    Billions have been lost. All because some guy wanted to pretend that he was a girl and some corporation wanted the country to pretend with him. Shaving legs and putting on make-up doesn't make a man a woman. If a guy ever has a period and can open a door with two bags of groceries and a baby in their arms I may be convinced to pretend. Another test would be that if a normal man had any interest in him disguised as woman.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I mean c'mon. Anyone but the wokeest of the woke can see that a marketing image of a psychotic looking tranny activist that tries to influence teen age girls through social media is a sure brand killer.

1683560832563.png 1683560856657.png

AB was highjacked by their woke ass marketing VP activist who is sympathetic to the cause, but it's on the higher ups as well that didn't pay close enough attention to what was going on under their noses. They obviously gave free reins to thier marketing VP activist without any apparent higher up approval which turned out to be a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "Go Woke Go Broke" doesn't mean that just conservatives will drop your brand. It's a no-win because if you're lucky you'll only alienate 50% of your potential customers. Bud Lite was selling beer and doing fine. Now they've been dropped by both sides of the debate.

The lesson is for corporations to avoid needless involvement with any social issues (either liberal or conservative).
    This. Now Bud Lite is trying to oander to conservatives. And offering their beer for free. Prolly not gonna just blow over like they want. If they appease conservatives they’ll just **** off the progressives. They’ve managed, basically, to **** everyone off. Indeed it’s a lesson that when companies make it political, so do consumers. Michael Jordan understood that from the start. Republicans buy shoes too. Nuff said.

Top Bottom