• Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I want to set up a meet and greet for this Sunday at 1. They have great food,are second amendment friendly,and smoking is permitted in areas of the restaurant.The motto of the restaurant is one that may be familiar.."Do not tread on me." It is right across the street from the court house in Franklin on 144(if your coming from i-65 just follow 144 until your in down town and turn and park at the court house and walk across the street).She did ask that I make a reservation once I have an idea how many will attend so she can seat us all together.If you can make it please reply :)
    Attending
    Grumpe
    Smokingman
    jeremy

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Just got back from D&Ds. The BACON was thick,and delicious. There was also some conversation about the constitution(the purpose of the D&D club is to establish a place where the constitution and our rights can be openly talked about). Sadly I did not see any other INGO members besides Grumpe and myself....but that left us all the BACON :D
    Maybe next time :ingo:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Is Smoking still permitted in DnD's? I've heard all public places in Franklin are Smoke Free Zones, now.
    As of last Monday it is now illegal. It does not matter if it is a private club,there is now no where you can smoke in Franklin.Elks,VFW,all formerly "private" clubs it is illegal to smoke.

Blaze261

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    I just went there monday mourning and asked the Counter when the ban took effect, she said like june 20 or 22nd. O and they were still smoking in there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom