• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I used my leatherman wave's pliers to take the nipples out for cleaning from my cap and ball revolvers today. The nipple wrench would fit down in the little pocket they are recessed in to.

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Love the multi-tool. I have several dozen from all of the brands.

They are like sand and have found there way into all of the kits.

The swiss army knife. It just isn't tough enough to survive me. Had several, all broken.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I always have an Victorinox Explorer in my pocket, to compliment my Benchmade Autostryker that is clipped on my pocket. I also have a lockblade Victorinox that rides in my small rangebag. I haven't been wihout one for years, other than on a civilian airliner.

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    Leatherman Wave or SOG at all times.

My brother carried a SAK for years. Still does. He is always pulling it out to tinker with a computer or radio.

I think I still have a replacement parts kit around somewhere for the SAK's Use to sell them at the gun shows.

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Many years ago I had to leave my ship in Diego Garcia to fly back to San Diego for school. I packed up and sent my Buck 110 home but forgot my Tinker. When I got to Japan on my way home there was a sign saying weapons prohibited. The customs guy asked about knives and I showed him what I had found in my bag. He said "Oh that's not a knife...it's a Swiss!" I carried it the rest of the way home. :D

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    multiuse

I carry a victorinox or swiss army knife a few days out of the week and somtimes never use it other than to open cans or minor cutting. I do however almost always carry my SOG powerlock and use it alot. I used it today to strip wire and work on my bicycle. They are good to have around for general utility but not very useful as a defensive tool.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I carry a lil leatherman juice S2....its bright orange and easy 2 find when dropped. and has everything you could use in a pinch.

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    I carry a Leatherman Juice XE6 in a belt pouch and a little Leatherman Squirt S4 in my pocket. Use one or the other at least once a day. I really like the little Squirt. -- Greg

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    My favorite... Gerber Blunt-nose multi-plier:

Gerber-multi-plier-600-blunt-nose-large-7500.gif

Top Bottom