• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You guys go to doctors?

This is INGO, we all know doctors will kill you with their fancypants vaccines, lab coats, and refusal to prescribe marijuana for back hair.

I fixed my eye the INGOway--illegal drugs, chicken feet eye patch and drinking copious amounts of spaghetti sauces without HFCS.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just remember any answer but "no" (to "are there guns in the house?") implies yes.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yeah, I tried operating on my own shoulder, but my wife got upset about the mess in the garage. So I broke down and found a doc. Wimpy, I know.

You can find instructions to do just about anything on Youtube.

This is INGO, we all know doctors will kill you with their fancypants vaccines, lab coats, and refusal to prescribe marijuana for back hair.

I fixed my eye the INGOway--illegal drugs, chicken feet eye patch and drinking copious amounts of spaghetti sauces without HFCS.

In my case, I just don't see a reason to spend the money to have a guy tell me to lose weight and exercise when my wife does it for free.

dibdee83

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    indiana
    My doctor is a LEO and is extremely progun but the staff there isn't quite as nice but I was never directly asked that question. Our former Dentist office asked my kids if we had guns in the house and other ridiculous questions such as do they go to school and does mommy or daddy make you scared sometimes, we quit going there some time ago and wouldn't want anybody going to dentistree in new Albany.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Ive be asked twice now but it didn't go on paper one was after my surgery and my doctor asked if i still shot and if i did was i still learning to shoot left handed. That was a legitimate question since the recoil could undo stitches and stuff. The other one was by an eye doctor and he was telling me if i shot with my left eye i was SOL for a while. I competed against both of their sons when we were little and because im cocky i bring it up everytime i see em since they spent $1000s on a gun and i spent $107 on mine.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    I'm glad my doctor respects my personal privacy enough so she doesn't feel compelled to even ask non-medical questions such as this. This line of questioning has never come up, and I saw her last on Thursday. I'd find a new doctor.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    A local Dr. Office here does ask the gun question, I've had two relatives confirm. Along with the question Do you feel safe at home.

"Do you feel safe at home?" is asking not "do you feel you can repel a home invasion?" but rather, "Is someone you know hurting you or threatening you?"

Of the questions people in medicine ask, that's one of the ones I'm good with. In EMS, we don't often ask that. We're IN the home and can often see at least some dynamics. In a medical office or hospital, that stuff isn't so obvious. It's about protecting people who can't protect themselves. They have to know there's a problem before they can provide help. Asking questions is how you find stuff like that out.

Just my :twocents:

Oh, and I've not been asked about guns, but I agree that the answer is "no" unless you want it to be marked as "yes".

Blessings,
    Bill

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Who is your doctor? I've been looking for one.

It is a lady (small fingers) and she is not taking any new patients right now. Tried to get my wife switched to her and could not even get her in. She is in Avon and I live on NE side of Indy and still go to her. Have for many years now. Sorry.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My girlfriend's uncle said that when he was asked and doctor said I'm going to mark this as a yes.
    Well, that's it, it's off to a Walmart/DHS retraining facility for him.

Hell's Bells INGO - you want to walk around with rifles and flags and OC at Kroger while wear tac pants and a Don't Tread on Me Tshirt, but then someone asks you if you have a gun and "NO" is the desired answer?

I don't get it. Well, I understand it's the whole, "I'm not goin' on sum gubermint list" thing, but, really, stand up and be counted as a good and honest gun-owner. Besides, we're all on some list somewhere. United we stand, divided we fall.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, that's it, it's off to a Walmart/DHS retraining facility for him.

Hell's Bells INGO - you want to walk around with rifles and flags and OC at Kroger while wear tac pants and a Don't Tread on Me Tshirt, but then someone asks you if you have a gun and "NO" is the desired answer?

I don't get it. Well, I understand it's the whole, "I'm not goin' on sum gubermint list" thing, but, really, stand up and be counted as a good and honest gun-owner. Besides, we're all on some list somewhere. United we stand, divided we fall.

This will go down on your permanent record

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    If mine was to ask I would tell them yes I sure do including full autos, SBR's and silencers. They can keep a data base of that if they like because I am not hiding anything. And besides all of that I could care less what they think about anything I own.

Top Bottom