• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Is there evidence of cronyism/favoritism/capitulation with some members of the forum?

• Yes

Votes: 35 37.2%
    • No

Votes: 14 14.9%
    • Bacon

Votes: 16 17.0%
    • Bacon Cheeseburger

Votes: 45 47.9%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Seems like the accusation gets thrown out there somewhat regularly; what does the overall sample say?

Edit: Hmmm, do polls not show up on mobile?

Last edited:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Back in the day? Yes. Nowadays I don't see it. I think we have a better balanced group of mods and owner that don't play the stupid 9th grade playground rules they used to play back in the day. Dare you say something about one of the anointed ones lest you bring down the wrath of the crew.

Kind of reminded me of one of those high school girl cliques where all the stuck up little sluts end up sliced and diced at the end because they underestimated their target.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK.
    I want each and every one of you kids to come and sit in this chair and read as much as I do.
    Then make you assumptions and accusations as to how your emotions and butt hurt is directed.
    I know exactly who this is about and trust me I could fine issues with every one of us myself included.

I see a couple of members that go out of their way to respond and provoke them report and trust me its getting old. If you sat here you would see it. And no, I/we are not giving anyone a pass. If thats the way you see it feel free to PM me and we will discuss it person to person and I promise to be calm and more than fair,

Now, why do you let a few people cause you so much angst. Why. Makes no sense to me. The real screwballs get punted off the playground. And to that handful that I mentioned if I punt him you might get to ride that same wagon off the site. Now post away but understand we are reading.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Back in the day? Yes. Nowadays I don't see it. I think we have a better balanced group of mods and owner that don't play the stupid 9th grade playground rules they used to play back in the day. Dare you say something about one of the anointed ones lest you bring down the wrath of the crew.

Kind of reminded me of one of those high school girl cliques where all the stuck up little sluts end up sliced and diced at the end because they underestimated their target.
    Truth. We have went to great lengths to even out the playing field.

And every one of you has gotten or will get a pass at some point.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yes, but typically based on prior behavior from my experience.

Two people mess up and might warrant a timeout.

One is a serial :poop: thrower, the other is typically a good boy.

So the first one gets a timeout, the other a verbal warning via pm. It all depends on prior behavior whether they get "preferrential" treatment. And I see that as OK.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    biden-screen-shot-abc.jpg

diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    Churchmouse and I went around, but it was my fault no doubt.But I can imagine it gets OLD , same stupid mistakes ALL the time, made by a LOT of folks, some intentional and some not.Its GOT to be frustrating dealing with a million different personalities, but the average joe doesnt deal with it, day in and day out.Its very hard doing computer work every day and the same old mistakes You have ignorant guys and con artists and everything in between, its frustrating for sure, am sure churchmouse has NO HAIR by now, I would assume.We ask for breaks , how about giving him a break.As of now I am banned for something I did , not sure, but I am sure it was my mistake,and I have to deal with it.

Top Bottom