• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I can understand, and even support the sentiment, but his choice of words sucks. He's a govt official, act the part.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I wonder what the Halloween mask was.

I also wonder how long getaway driver dude will have soap-opera-style amnesia.

Those things bother be more than dude getting shot.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I can understand, and even support the sentiment, but his choice of words sucks. He's a govt official, act the part.

I think a simple: "We will not be charging him. His actions were fully justified and perfectly appropriate given the situation" would suffice.

...but I'm not going to come down on him too hard.

Oh, to make the post INGO acceptable- lawyers suck.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I wonder what the Halloween mask was.

I also wonder how long getaway driver dude will have soap-opera-style amnesia.

Those things bother be more than dude getting shot.

He must have had his stereo turned up pretty loud to not hear all of those gun shots.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    "There is no thought that we would prosecute the shooter in this case. He was entirely justified in his conduct, and frankly should be commended," Heckler said.

I hope he gets a medal of bravery from the town.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I think a simple: "We will not be charging him. His actions were fully justified and perfectly appropriate given the situation" would suffice.

...but I'm not going to come down on him too hard.

Oh, to make the post INGO acceptable- lawyers suck.

Glad you are honest

He must have had his stereo turned up pretty loud to not hear all of those gun shots.

He probably thought it was his partner doing the shooting, so, no problem.

I hope he gets a medal of bravery from the town.

Yeah, I see nothing wrong in the DA's statement.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'm guessing the DA a few miles to the south would have had a completely different take on things if this had happened in Philly rather than out in the suburbs.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN

I'm going to disagree, especially if his office is elected. I'm sick and tired of politician-speak, blah-blah-blah. It's refreshing to hear a politician say what they really think.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Maybe these low life POS types don't know it's wrong to rob, murder, and live that life style. After all the politicians and media have been referring to them as under privileged and misunderstood youths for way too long.
    Tell it like it really is and educate those that really need a hard education.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm going to disagree, especially if his office is elected. I'm sick and tired of politician-speak, blah-blah-blah. It's refreshing to hear a politician say what they really think.

I expect my public officials to act like they've had some sort of home training. You can speak plainly without being sensationalist with your speech. He could have easily said "I'm glad there are citizens that act in defense of themselves and others, and aren't afraid to do what needs be done," rather than simply calling it a "public service." It's not a public service, it self defense. Public service is, and always should be voluntary..... self defense, IMO is a requirement we all should observe. At best, it's just a poor choice of words, at worse.... again in my opinion, it opens the door to vigilantism.

jon5212

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    ^^^ Maybe poor choice of words, but he's 100% correct, I'm not going to get butt hurt over it.

Top Bottom