• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I am so pi**ed off now I can hardly see straight. I just saw the evening news and of course the hot topic is the legalizing of LGBT. This does bother me but doesn't effect me directly. What does bother me and effects me directly is the view of the White House that was completely covered with rainbow colors to celebrate the recent Supreme Court ruling. MY - Our White House lit up like a highway bill board. What next; rent a space for your cause at a bargain cost? This is the symbol of our once great nation and is now reduced to an advertisement of perversion. I keep thinking things can't get worse with this government and leadership in the Oval Office but I'm am proven wrong each time. Right now I am embarrassed and ashamed to be an American.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Three years ago, he campaigned for re-election as opposed to GM. Now after an infusion of Hollywood cash...he's for it.

This President is, figuratively-speaking, a prostitute.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Next they'll be performing same sex marriages in the rose garden.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The Supreme court does not have the authority to make or enforce a law, only judge if it is legal by the Constitution. If 50 Governors standup on their hind legs like a man should, they can all tell obummer NO! and go on their merry way. Of course Federal legislators are required by law to remove any run away executive that is in violation of the law. I am still holding my breath on those leaders protecting the union.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Already knew that. Predictable response.

If I wasn't Christian, should I be upset with the Christmas tree ceremony or the Easter hunt on White House grounds? Or should those types of displayes be verboten too?

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I wouldn't expect any less from the panderer in chief, the gays are probably less than 2% of the population but with the media coverage and how vocal of a group they are you'd think every other person was gay. If gunowners as a group were as vocal and in your face as they gays there wouldn't be any anti-gun laws left.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I wouldn't expect any less from the panderer in chief, the gays are probably less than 2% of the population but with the media coverage and how vocal of a group they are you'd think every other person was gay. If gunowners as a group were as vocal and in your face as they gays there wouldn't be any anti-gun laws left.
    Hey if Americans can get more 2A rights such as national constitutional carry or such do you think the White House could fly an NRA flag?

rphutchi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    If I wasn't Christian, should I be upset with the Christmas tree ceremony or the Easter hunt on White House grounds? Or should those types of displayes be verboten too?

This is desperate ignorance of historical Judeo Christian roots in founding principles of the country or intentional demagoguery.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I am so pi**ed off now I can hardly see straight. I just saw the evening news and of course the hot topic is the legalizing of LGBT. This does bother me but doesn't effect me directly. What does bother me and effects me directly is the view of the White House that was completely covered with rainbow colors to celebrate the recent Supreme Court ruling. MY - Our White House lit up like a highway bill board. What next; rent a space for your cause at a bargain cost? This is the symbol of our once great nation and is now reduced to an advertisement of perversion. I keep thinking things can't get worse with this government and leadership in the Oval Office but I'm am proven wrong each time. Right now I am embarrassed and ashamed to be an American.

I saw that pic this morning and told my wife that there will be some pissed off people seeing that.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I agree with the decision but think lighting up the white house lacks decorum and the proper gravitas. Not worth getting my panties twisted over, but not the call I would make.

ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    I don't care what issue happens to be the flavor of the day, I don't feel that the white house should be turned into a carnival show over it. What happened to it being a serious symbol of our nation's dignity and power? IMO it's just another example of the country turning into the class clown. People may like it, but they won't respect it.

Top Bottom