• ...and so much more!
  • Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    I guess I’m lucky, where I work, we call each other horrible names, give one finger salutes constantly, and get lots of work done and out the door, and nobody has a problem with it.
    I understand the camaraderie that comes with this behavior. Just a warning, it only takes one person to destroy the team. One of the best men I worked with was accused and left the company even though he never engaged in the verbal horse play. He was our Operations Manager, a position that requires experience and an ability to handle people which he exemplified with caring and compassion. It only took one crazy bitch of a woman who was looking for an excuse to cause trouble to get him fired. This was because he was the person who took responsibility for his team's actions.

My $.02.

Don

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    maxresdefault.jpg
    She looks Asian to me in that pic. So I'll identifiy her as Asian.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I understand the camaraderie that comes with this behavior. Just a warning, it only takes one person to destroy the team. One of the best men I worked with was accused and left the company even though he never engaged in the verbal horse play. He was our Operations Manager, a position that requires experience and an ability to handle people which he exemplified with caring and compassion. It only took one crazy bitch of a woman who was looking for an excuse to cause trouble to get him fired. This was because he was the person who took responsibility for his team's actions.

My $.02.

Don
    One person + vendetta= trouble. That's why I never talked to anybody.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    My employer has an internal messaging system probably no different than most. Teams, Slack and Jabber are some of the most common.

I like GIFS. Maybe you call them memes. I enjoy sending them in messages. I just learned something new today that may change that.

Supposedly, if I send one with a pic of a person on it who is of a race not my own, I may be called to the main office and labeled insensitive or possibly even a racist. WTF!

I thought the person telling me was sh#t’n with me! So I looked it up. It’s real! When did that happen? I guess I can’t send Buckwheat memes anymore! I love Buckwheat memes!

View attachment 270949

On my long list of NFG

Top Bottom