DIDNT get INGO LOWER and want to CRY......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Soooo..... when can we start a thread asking if they are done yet and complaining about how long it is taking? Seems like the natural next step at this point.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Soooo..... when can we start a thread asking if they are done yet and complaining about how long it is taking? Seems like the natural next step at this point.
    Usually a few days after payment is in and someone starts talking scam... Of course given VUPD's proficiency with the hammer, I would doubt that will happen here.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Usually a few days after payment is in and someone starts talking scam... Of course given VUPD's proficiency with the hammer, I would doubt that will happen here.

One major reason I limited this round was because I don't feel totally comfortable doing a group buy that involves 30k of other people's money, and working with a company I have zero experience with. I assure you there's no scam.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    One major reason I limited this round was because I don't feel totally comfortable doing a group buy that involves 30k of other people's money, and working with a company I have zero experience with.
    I can appreciate that.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    He got my money and I don't my have lowers yet. Must be a scam!

Just read in the group buy thread that at least 3 people sent payment without providing the necessary information as outlined in the thread.
    Those funds have been returned and the first 3 on the standby list have been notified of the opportunity.

The instructions were concise and explicit. I hope those whose funds were returned don't get too butt-hurt over missing out.

I also wonder how long these types of things will delay the buy.
    I really hope there is not enough issues to cancel. I'd really like the chance to grab a couple more.

The instructions were not that difficult to comprehend.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Just read in the group buy thread that at least 3 people sent payment without providing the necessary information as outlined in the thread.
    Those funds have been returned and the first 3 on the standby list have been notified of the opportunity.

The instructions were concise and explicit. I hope those whose funds were returned don't get too butt-hurt over missing out.

It's virtually guaranteed that some will.

I also wonder how long these types of things will delay the buy.
    I really hope there is not enough issues to cancel. I'd really like the chance to grab a couple more.

None of the payment issues will delay or cause the buy to be cancelled. 3/12 is the last day I'm accepting payment and will proceed without anyone who has not paid up at that point.

The instructions were not that difficult to comprehend.

No, and they weren't there for grits and shiggles either.

I needed this pilot group buy to be of a manageable size and within manageable distance for me to be able to effectively host it and gauge whether or not a second, third, fourth etc... would be doable. It's a lot of work and I did not intentionally "not include" anyone, though that seems to be the perception.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I needed this pilot group buy to be of a manageable size and within manageable distance for me to be able to effectively host it and gauge whether or not a second, third, fourth etc... would be doable. It's a lot of work and I did not intentionally "not include" anyone, though that seems to be the perception.

Most on here appreciate your efforts, and your candor.
    As the old saying goes, "There's one in every crowd."
    This is a big crowd, so there's bound to be more than just the one...:rolleyes:

Thank you once again, to all involved in this venture.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

I am sure there are a large number of us that greatly appreciate all you have done to make this happen. The comments regarding "when will they be done" and a "scam" etc. were in jest, making light of all of the complainers, but they were certainly not directed at you! Sorry you end up having to listen to so many complaints when you have went out of your way to do something nice, and doubly sorry if my attempt at humor caused you extra consternation.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I am sure there are a large number of us that greatly appreciate all you have done to make this happen. The comments regarding "when will they be done" and a "scam" etc. were in jest, making light of all of the complainers, but they were certainly not directed at you! Sorry you end up having to listen to so many complaints when you have went out of your way to do something nice.

You know what they say.
    "No good deed goes unpunished..."

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany

For whatever reason, I didn't even know about this till it was too late to get in on it. I'm OK with that, and I appreciate your efforts. I also hope there's a second run... ;-)

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I wish those who are butt hurt would shut up and allow this thread to die. There were GB I wished I had known about but things happen and there will always be another opportunity. Those complaining make me wonder if I would ever want to do a FTF deal with considering they may complain I left a speck of dirt on my gun when I said it was clean.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    ...Those complaining make me wonder if I would ever want to do a FTF deal with considering they may complain I left a speck of dirt on my gun when I said it was clean.

Maybe this is precisely why this thread should live.
    Let the whiners expose themselves for what they are and for all to see...

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    As the OP of this thread I sincerely want to think the 3 that jacked up the instructions. i mailed my payment today. Fingers crossed it does not get lost in the mail ;) Thanks to the awesome mods of Ingo for making this happen.

Top Bottom