• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    If so, you now owe me $160. :xmad::xmad::xmad: Money order or cold hard cash. No checks, no IOUs.

I am beyond livid, and I'm sure many more will be once they start filing their taxes this year.

:poop:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It doesn't take Obamacare for me to get a little upset this time of year. My check is in the mail.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    28 a month got dropped. Now it's 209 a month for a "bronze basic health" so no insurance for me now. Can't afford it at the time. And I'm still young and healthy right now.

Nodonutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Alexandria
    'WE the people" did not get a vote... it was shoved through by the POS Democrats in DC. Not a single vote from the (R) side of the aisle..... having said that Boner and McDoofus have done little to stand in the way. Even my (R) rep, Congressman Cramer (R-ND) is a Boehner lackey. And, it being ND, I told him so at the meat counter at a grocery store in Bismarck. Ya, things are different here. He was doing his own shopping, I saw him and spoke my piece - at least makes himself available (#1 for townhalls in Congress) - though he doesn't really listen.

Going to be moving to IN - currently have employers plan. Hate to see what's going to happen.

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    When we are at work and they tell us about the negative changes as a result of Obamacare, I make it a point to stare down each and every person I know votes that way.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I jacked up my deductibles and out-of-pocket and pay around the same I did last year (I had a grandfathered non-compliant plan through 12/31). I had "employer provided" health insurance for 3 years in my life, the last time being over 10 years ago. It always amused me when people who got insurance from their employers complained about having "their portion" of their health insurance go up from $100 a paycheck to $150.

woo........hoo

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    When we are at work and they tell us about the negative changes as a result of Obamacare, I make it a point to stare down each and every person I know votes that way.

:yesway:

Our deductibles are so high that we didn't even meet them as a family this year. I would have been better off pocketing the money I spent on insurance and negotiating cash payments with the docs.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I retired last year so my insurance was going to change regardless. But what's really going to tickle me is when the unions start getting ****ed. I've negotiated the last 5 contracts for the United Steel Workers of America. The high ranking officials were cramming Obama care down our throats knowing they had a 4 year grace period. Well, that grace period is now up. Bend over fellas! Here it come!. . . . I Told You So!:p

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I retired last year so my insurance was going to change regardless. But what's really going to tickle me is when the unions start getting ****ed. I've negotiated the last 5 contracts for the United Steel Workers of America. The high ranking officials were cramming Obama care down our throats knowing they had a 4 year grace period. Well, that grace period is now up. Bend over fellas! Here it come!. . . . I Told You So!:p

I know. You should hear the whining now about the upcomming contract negotiations.
    It was ok with everyone, as long as it didn't apply to them.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I know. You should hear the whining now about the upcomming contract negotiations.
    It was ok with everyone, as long as it didn't apply to them.
    You have to keep me informed on how everything goes. I screamed for two years about this. They deserve what they're about to get. It's just a shame that people like the ones posting will have to suffer to.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    And just think, not all the costs have fully surfaced yet. By this time next year the state of the union is going to get very interesting as the once greatest health care industry in the world turns to dust in the wind.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    IMG_255348938666788_zpsuzdrjwxl.jpeg

IMG_60265872406715_zpsmufoi3pd.jpeg

Last edited:

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    No, I did not sign that contract & I will not be participating in any portion of said contract. Call it duress, undue influence, misrepresentation, and/or nondisclosure (pass it to find out what's in it), these will be the start of the foundation upon which my defense will be based. I set myself up to owe taxes every year, and the "Poor Penalty" will not be included with my payment. I believe payment constitutes agreement of the aforementioned contract with Fedzilla.

Top Bottom