• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    “Modern” family. Title of the show kinda pushes the idea that it’s what a “modern” family is.

But that's just one gay couple in a show full of white, straight people... even people that would probably be considered "rich" and "conservative"

"Pushing" an imbalance would be something closer to ******'s Creek, or The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Arrow, Gotham... Ignoring others that make it the entire focus.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    My question about Mayor Petey has always been; if he was straight, would any democrat outside of South Bend even know his name?:dunno:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    But that's just one gay couple in a show full of white, straight people... even people that would probably be considered "rich" and "conservative"

"Pushing" an imbalance would be something closer to ******'s Creek, or The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Arrow, Gotham... Ignoring others that make it the entire focus.

I get what you’re saying but the whole family isn’t white. His wife is and step son is Latino (?) I think.

And i liked gotham until it started to get weird. Haven’t seen any of the episodes since.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Does Boeing get to go look at the crash if iran is claiming the plane blew up on its own?

Hold on here. You're trying to ask something thread-title relevant. If it's not booty jokes or about certain "love filled" INGO members needing a room, I think this is out of place.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Does Boeing get to go look at the crash if iran is claiming the plane blew up on its own?

New World Order conspiracies notwithstanding, private companies have no right to stuff other than what the sovereign territory allows.

Iran is within its right to withhold information/stuff from Boeing. It looks TERRIBLE, but if they don't care, then it doesn't matter. There's lots of precedent for that.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    New World Order conspiracies notwithstanding, private companies have no right to stuff other than what the sovereign territory allows.

Iran is within its right to withhold information/stuff from Boeing. It looks TERRIBLE, but if they don't care, then it doesn't matter. There's lots of precedent for that.

I didn't know if there were some sort of agreements airlines might have with countries they fly into about what happens if one of their planes goes down in their territory.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I saw a story today that popped up where they didnt miss an opportunity to rip Trump.
    He said 409k insteak of 401k in a tweet. Oh god, the big bad dumb man.
    These people are truly mentally unstable

And yet Warren can say she'll impose ~$33 trillion in new spending for free ****, without raising taxes on the middle class, and nary a fact check in sight

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Guy at work was talking about deputy yesterday. Haven’t seen it, is it worth watching or does it push an agenda also?
    I watched it. The first episode informed us that ICE is bad and illegals are good. The only trustworthy cop that the Deputy (now head sheriff) has around him, is his lesbian assistant. It seemed like it could be a decent show, I may watch another one to see if they got the SJW out of their system. The new FBI show, something about fugitives, seems a lot better than the FBI show. It was fast paced with lots of stuff going on and so far no leftist agenda.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Southpark explained this all for us years ago:

Nsfw
    [video=youtube_share;MCadjRCyhcw]https://youtu.be/MCadjRCyhcw[/video]

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I watched it. The first episode informed us that ICE is bad and illegals are good. The only trustworthy cop that the Deputy (now head sheriff) has around him, is his lesbian assistant. It seemed like it could be a decent show, I may watch another one to see if they got the SJW out of their system. The new FBI show, something about fugitives, seems a lot better than the FBI show. It was fast paced with lots of stuff going on and so far no leftist agenda.
    Ya that’s all I needed to hear. I’ll pass. Such a shame so many movies and shows that would be decent are ruined by identity politics.

Top Bottom