• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Nobody is going to take your guns. That's the common refrain from the Left, isn't it?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Yep, like said above, the idiot keeps introducing the same stuff, and the rest of the senate ignores her, and like a true idiot, she hasn't learned.

In truth, if it did pass, I would love to know where the manpower will come from that would be needed for a national confiscation. And if it did come to that, I think I will get an undertaker's license.

Again, nothing to worry about as the senator from commiefornia does that year after year, all to the same results.

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    I think we will need to wait and see how the right takes to this. This could easily become a play of "support this bill or you're mentally ill! The NRA want's better mental help, here it is!"

The notion of getting your firearms confiscated on simply a anonymous tip is ridiculous, and then needing to go to court to prove you are fit to own a firearm and get your firearms returned. Innocent until proven guilty needs to be re-taught.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What worries me more than this idiot keeps getting elected? Idiots can vote.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    stupid-peeps.jpg

OK...

23fa063f1fdd05aeb28aebe30886f4eb132.jpg

You heard the man, Feinstein...

youoffmyplanetnow.png

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I think we will need to wait and see how the right takes to this. This could easily become a play of "support this bill or you're mentally ill! The NRA want's better mental help, here it is!"

We DO need better mental health care, but it has to be something other than "Oh, you saw a shrink once? Say goodbye to your guns forever!"

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    No one is trying to take your guns.

If you are so paranoid that you believe that, we will have to take your guns!

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    "This is the type of common sense gun legislation we need in America." Said no gun owner ever.

Like seriously, does she ever like, I don't know, actually ask gun owners what they think?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Why would she do that? Do you think she cares what us backward, redneck hicks think?

Too... once you know something, you are responsible for that knowledge.

"This is the type of common sense gun legislation we need in America." Said no gun owner ever.

Like seriously, does she ever like, I don't know, actually ask gun owners what they think?

cctwcc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Bargersville
    Nobody is going to take your guns. That's the common refrain from the Left, isn't it?
    The problem with that logic is simply that unless we are always vigilant they will take what ever they can. Who would have dreamed that the President, on his own would swap trade away 5 terrorist "generals" for someone that could very well be a deserter. I take pretty much everything they propose seriously until the legislation is buried.

Top Bottom