• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LINEOFDEFENSE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    LAFAYETTE, IN
    I recommend trying Diamond V Outdoor Sports in Delphi:D. It is under new ownership, and the new management has been a dream to work with. I recently got back into collecting, and as my business requires statewide travel, I have been stopping into the local shops listed on INGO. I have always thought that it is a good idea to support these small shops when possible, even if it costs a few dollars more. And after visiting every shop in the Lafayette area, I have to say that although Delphi is a 20+ minute drive, for me the commute is well worth it!!!

The shop has a great atmosphere, and even though I stop in on a weekly basis to browse, I have never felt pressured or received attitude about not buying. In addition, although we try to support small shops, due to their smaller size (and typically lower prices), they cant stock everything. So as for buyers who have out of state guns shipped to a local ffl on a regular basis, let me tell you how nice it is to have a cooperative dealer who understands that it is not a personal attack to buy online (gunbroker, auction arms, etc). No guilt trips, no negative comments about what you bought, etc, etc. Furthermore, the staff understand that although they are only making a few dollars on the transfer...($10-$20 transfers), their speed in delivering the ffl copy can earn lifetime business. 1+

So to find nice attitudes and reasonable prices, give this shop a try. They have a diverse selection of guns, cheap .45 ammo, and also have a good knives section. I have not tried thier gunsmithing services as of yet, but due to their prompt transfers (and good attitudes:rockwoot:), my first gunsmith need will go to them...

I could go on all night about these guys as it truly is a refreshing attitude and atmosphere there. So try them out, and post your experiences. I know Ive set the bar pretty high, but Ive experienced too many negative shop attitudes & experiences not to speak up about a good one. The shop info. is below. It used to be called K & C Guns, but now that they have new ownership, it is Diamond V Outdoor Sports.

Diamond V Outdoor Sports
    (765) 564-4321
    Fax (765)564-4321
    602 W. Main St.
    Delphi, IN 46923
    E-mail address diamondvmerc@yahoo.com

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Paul (owner and shopkeep) is a super nice guy.. he's been running things for quite a while, but the original "Owner" retired and Paul's running the show now completely, from what I understand..

TONS of smallbore rifles.. lots of rare or funky ammo, too!

Top Bottom