• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlphaRHINO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Evansville
    I think I saw a quote (or heard it somewhere). I dont remember the exact quote but it basically said you use prepping for zombies as a motivation to prepare for a real emergency.

I would have to agree with this...I know (or do I?) that zombies are not going to take over the world, but it is fun to use it as a motivation to prepare my family for an earthquake or other emergency.

AlphaRHINO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Evansville
    I think I saw a quote (or heard it somewhere). I dont remember the exact quote but it basically said you use prepping for zombies as a motivation to prepare for a real emergency.

I would have to agree with this...I know (or do I?) that zombies are not going to take over the world, but it is fun to use it as a motivation to prepare my family for an earthquake or other emergency.

I know where I saw it....YOUTUBE! TheUrbanPrepper

g.mccormick

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    New Whiteland
    I think when it comes to DHS, the zombies are there to represent John and Jill America. The public thinks its fun when the DHS trainees are killing "zombies". If the trainees would have been "shooting" John and Jill's, that may have been not so cute and fun.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I think when it comes to DHS, the zombies are there to represent John and Jill America. The public thinks its fun when the DHS trainees are killing "zombies". If the trainees would have been "shooting" John and Jill's, that may have been not so cute and fun.

Yup, when the dollar is destroyed and there are millions of people wandering around looking for food I would guess they'll look an awful lot like a group of zombies so it will be easier to mow them down because they trained for it.

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    I do not know anyone personally that is employed by DHS. My only contact with DHS has been via the TSA at the airport and reading articles in numerous publications. With that said, my opinion of the people that work for DHS is that we do need to worry about these people firing on Americans. Every one of these jokers that I have come in contact with made me feel extremely uneasy.

Top Bottom