• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    Just as much as mine doesn't mean **** to you or him.

lol :):....I believe you when you say you never have seen them used.....why would a patrol officer use this kind of targets for qualification ?

I started a @#$! storm BTW for asking to publicize those pictures from a Joint civil disturbance operations training exercise I was talking about in my past post....I was reminded what I signed . So I guess am not posting them :D........ I can tell you we did this at MUTC (Muscatatuck urban training center) and paper target with kids and women with guns were used in building entry exercises.....:twocents:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    lol :):....I believe you when you say you never have seen them used.....why would a patrol officer use this kind of targets for qualification ?

I started a @#$! storm BTW for asking to publicize those pictures from a Joint civil disturbance operations training exercise I was talking about in my past post....I was reminded what I signed . So I guess am not posting them :D........ I can tell you we did this at MUTC (Muscatatuck urban training center) and paper target with kids and women with guns were used in building entry exercises.....:twocents:

I have no idea why a patrol officers would use those targets, and I've never heard of any using them. I've shot some of the old school bad guy targets but it has been quite a while. Now I just shoot cardboard.

So if you saw the targets in question at Muscatatuck what military unit are you with or work alongside? Last I heard that is a military facility.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    As I see it, the primary result of such 'training' is desensitizing officers to inhibitions against shooting the people they are ostensibly protecting--starting the metamorphosis from public servants to public masters suitable for a police state.

1. You will notice that those in the featured targets are pictured in the context of defending their personal space. You do not see people in such situations unless you just kicked in their doors or have accosted them outside. If this happens, then you are the problem, not them.

2. I can understand that criminals do not have numbered squares or ovals on their chests and do not necessarily look like roughnecks from the worst bar in town, but honestly, this is over the top. Once again, this appears suitable training for preemptive home invasions that channel thpoughts of such paradises as Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union and/or other combloc states.

3. Are we training our police to be keepers of the police or killing machines? So far as I can tell at the present, the police have looser rules of engagement than do our troops in combat. This is a major problem, and we see before us yet another example of reinforcing this pattern.

It's a conspiracy man!

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    :D......my last post will have to answer your question my good sir, it was a joint exercise .....am no longer that high speed person I am very low drag now.....a IED made me retire .

That complex is used by all military and Special Operations Forces ,State Counter-Terrorism Agencies, Department of Homeland Security, State and Federal Emergency Management agencies, Law Enforcement, FBI etc. not sure who running the site now......

I remember fast roping on that mental hospital that building is freaky with NVG's..... That metal chair they strapped people too stuck in my memory....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otm4RusESNU

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Statement from the company.

Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. | Facebook

We apologize for the offensive nature of our “No More Hesitation” products. These products have been taken offline due to the opinions expressed by so many, including members of the law enforcement community.

This product line was originally requested and designed by the law enforcement community to train police officers for unusually complex situations where split-second decisions could lead to unnecessary loss of life.

Consistent with our company mission as a training supplier (not a training methods company), we will continue to seek input from law enforcement professionals to better serve their training objectives and qualification needs. We sincerely appreciate law enforcement professionals for the risks they take in providing safety and defending freedom.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    Does offline mean"hidden them from the public's view" or discontinued .......if they were going to discontinue that line why not use the word discontinue ?

tpntch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    Why do you think it would be a joke? Do deadly threats only come in one or two colors and age groups?

When I saw those targets, my mind didn't go to them as potential threats. My mind went to intentional desensitizing soldiers/agents to civilians in case of a civil uprising.

I'm Just sayin!

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Added Item Four:

1. You will notice that those in the featured targets are pictured in the context of defending their personal space. You do not see people in such situations unless you just kicked in their doors or have accosted them outside. If this happens, then you are the problem, not them.

2. I can understand that criminals do not have numbered squares or ovals on their chests and do not necessarily look like roughnecks from the worst bar in town, but honestly, this is over the top. Once again, this appears suitable training for preemptive home invasions that channel thpoughts of such paradises as Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union and/or other combloc states.

3. Are we training our police to be keepers of the police or killing machines? So far as I can tell at the present, the police have looser rules of engagement than do our troops in combat. This is a major problem, and we see before us yet another example of reinforcing this pattern.

4. Will responding LEO "follow orders," or obey the "so help me God" oath that they have taken (does DHS take any oath ?) If one LEO breaks that Oath, he is NO longer LEO! Same as The Corp. If even one LEO goes "Gestapo" he gets repriman-ded! If not on-the-spot, then a day, month, year, decade later.

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    I'm going to make some calls later today to see if they're being used around here. Everyone should do the same. We The People do not want police trigger happy when around pregnant women and little children.

So if they see something gun shaped just fire right? Let your muscles do the thinking, not your conscious mind. I also am not in support of MY MONEY being spent on these types of targets.

Top Bottom