• Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    OK, my turn to "devil's advocate":

I'm not a LEO. I have no LEO training. That said, given "Granny in the kitchen" or "pregnant woman pointing gun", I'm thinking my first action is to take cover, draw, and try my da*ndest to talk her down. I don't know if they do training like that or if the training is knee-jerk: "See gun-shoot first", but that'd be my thought: Protect self, then protect others, preferably without lethal force, if possible.

Would I shoot a pregnant woman if she was posing a clear threat? I've never had the displeasure of facing the scenario, but I'd like to think I'd protect myself (with deadly force if necessary.... it's kinda why we own guns and train with them, and not all of our opponents are going to look like
    badguy100x100.png
    )

Blessings,
    Bill

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    You obviously didn't go to the link. Try reading once...It's an article about this subject. I just pulled the link from FB.

I did go to the link. Not enough pictures. :rolleyes: I am waiting for proof from fireblade since he claims he has seen the targets being put to use. Until that happens I'm not interested in articles posted to FB.

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    And as expected no outrage from the MSM. But think what would be said if the gun enthusiasts started using targets with Obammy's image on it. Or maybe Napolitano.

Top Bottom