• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Wasn't this supposed to be a signature DeSantis accomplishment? Wasn't it going to showcase how he would be more competent than Trump and thus accomplish the many things he says he will?

One would think he would want the results ASAP to bolster his campaigning, yes?

Will he even still be governor in 2025 [term limited]

Something something unforced errors something

Speaking of signature accomplishments, the governor of PA (who is a Democrat) fixed a collapsed section of I-95 in only two weeks, and he couldn't even pull dredges alongside the location to get repair material for the effort

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    NO one is more SHOCKED than I am that an ABT would opt for the most unflattering interpretation of the beliefs or actions of another

You go, girl!

My. That's a fabulous shade of...what is that? It's like a cross between pink and purple. Is that even on the the color palette?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Wasn't this supposed to be a signature DeSantis accomplishment? Wasn't it going to showcase how he would be more competent than Trump and thus accomplish the many things he says he will?

One would think he would want the results ASAP to bolster his campaigning, yes?

Will he even still be governor in 2025 [term limited]

Something something unforced errors something

Speaking of signature accomplishments, the governor of PA (who is a Democrat) fixed a collapsed section of I-95 in only two weeks, and he couldn't even pull dredges alongside the location to get repair material for the effort
    I don't know if anyone thinks DeSantis's handling of Disney is impressive. I think if he has a "signature accomplishment" it is the role he played in becoming the leader in anti-woke legislation. The Disney thing, as we've discussed, was an unforced error. When Disney whined about the so-called "don't say gay" bill. DeSantis should have made them eat it like he has the press. Instead, he used his office to punish Disney. Now he's the one who has to eat it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I didn't post the site because I followed the link from post #2008 and then poked around beyond just what the poster wanted to show us
    Which turned out not to show us anything new. We just got done talking about the polling data that show that DeSantis has a better shot at beating Biden head to head than Trump does. But that's not helpful if he can't get past Trump to face Biden. And the betting odds only confirms that.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Which turned out not to show us anything new. We just got done talking about the polling data that show that DeSantis has a better shot at beating Biden head to head than Trump does. But that's not helpful if he can't get past Trump to face Biden. And the betting odds only confirms that.
    But that same poster was showing us the betting odds because he liked what his cherry picked part said thought it said something significant, so I just checked to see if that data was saying anything else. Et viola

Live by the betting odds, die by the betting odds. What I posted shows what bettors think the relative chances are that each of those listed will become president. It doesn't matter if one poll says DeSantis has a better chance of beating Biden if he can't get there.
    Goldwater would have a better chance of beating Biden, too; but his chances of actually winning the election are pretty dead

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But that same poster was showing us the betting odds because he liked what his cherry picked part said thought it said something significant, so I just checked to see if that data was saying anything else. Et viola

Live by the betting odds, die by the betting odds. What I posted shows what bettors think the relative chances are that each of those listed will become president. It doesn't matter if one poll says DeSantis has a better chance of beating Biden if he can't get there.
    Goldwater would have a better chance of beating Biden, too; but his chances of actually winning the election are pretty dead

I think Trump's odds will go up as more people learn about Biden's influence peddling schemes. Heck, they get some serious evidence on Biden, even LG might swing. I don't lightly throw the term traitor around, but I think selling influence to China is obviously that. Being a traitor trumps 1/6 easily.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think Trump's odds will go up as more people learn about Biden's influence peddling schemes. Heck, they get some serious evidence on Biden, even LG might swing. I don't lightly throw the term traitor around, but I think selling influence to China is obviously that. Being a traitor trumps 1/6 easily.
    Nah, LG already has enough evidence to see that the coup was what was done to Trump when he was president-elect and then continued after inauguration to weaken and stymie his presidency

He's fine with that but thinks trying a long shot strategy to possibly overcome the election fraud he probably also can't see is a coup. He's mainlining him some MSM

You would think evidence the current place holder is for sale to anyone with a big enough checkbook would get his attention, especially in light of the rumors about Ukraine laundering money for the Dems and Biden's curious devotion to pumping ever more money into that cesspool

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    More crony capitalism? Still looking for "my guy" in 2024.

Seems like there certainly hasn't been a lot of positive to latch onto with D'santis lately. Like I said before I'll probably just stick with backing away from pushing one candidate over the other and wait for the general election.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    More crony capitalism? Still looking for "my guy" in 2024.

Yes, nevermind that this exchange has been on Volusia County's wishlist, and supported by FL DOT since at LEAST 2004... and the exchange would break up a 7 mile stretch without an exit IN DAYTONA BEACH... not like that's a busy area... nope, just a crony thing. :rolleyes:

Why do you Trumpers fear DeSantis so much?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yes, nevermind that this exchange has been on Volusia County's wishlist, and supported by FL DOT since at LEAST 2004... and the exchange would break up a 7 mile stretch without an exit IN DAYTONA BEACH... not like that's a busy area... nope, just a crony thing. :rolleyes:

I would hardly call oze a Trumper.

Reactions: oze

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Last edited:

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

You clearly haven't read any of my other posts if you think I support Trump in any way.

Top Bottom