Deport Illegals.It has been done many times before.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Should Illegal aliens of all nationalities be deported?

• Total voters

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around.
    I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the
    deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American
    citizens that desperately needed work..

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs
    for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million
    Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback'. It was

done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs.
    It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now...if they could deport the illegal's back then - they could sure do it today?

lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation
    Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes...
    12 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you!

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    It cost us too much to not deport them. I always hear "but what about the kids who are US Citizens"? Parents should be parents and take the kids with them.Liberals want to slap compassion into a debate about people who willing broke the law to get here.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    If you are going the route of deporting illegal immigrants, I then want to have all the businesses that hire them fined, BIG TIME. They break the law just the same by not paying taxes on their employees. Put them out of business. It's only fair. They are just as liable as the illegal immigrants.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Take just Crapafornia and how much that state could save if all the illegals and their kids were deported and the taxpaying Americans didn't have to pay for all the free programs the democrats have passed.
    The kids would not be US citizens if the parents weren't here illegally.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    If you are going the route of deporting illegal immigrants, I then want to have all the businesses that hire them fined, BIG TIME. They break the law just the same by not paying taxes on their employees. Put them out of business. It's only fair. They are just as liable as the illegal immigrants.

+1. You want to really get tough on this issue and end the incentive for illegal immigration? Enforce the laws we already have for proving US Citizenship at time of hire. A business intentionally employs illegals and reaps the benefits of cheap labor? Seize every dang asset the business has and put it into the INS deportation fund.

That could actually backfire and cause more economic issues with growers out of business and higher inflation. It IS fun to suggest it.

Folks - this is a drug user / drug dealer type scenario. The drug user is the illegal immigrant though their "drug" is wanting to work hard for money to support themselves and their family. The drug dealer is the business that wants cheap labor. We will not stop people from taking any risk necessary to feed their family - how many of us would be stopped?? You can stop businesses from being the "dealer."

Again, fantasyland and unconstitutional (on the 4th, no less) but a fun one-time program would be to take every illegal that has successfully been employed for three years and give them the SS# of the third, fourth, fifth-gen welfare leechs that we see all too frequently. Let's deport those that use welfare on generational timelines to some undesirable foreign country. Can't think of one? Hmmmm... let's excise Cali from the Union and send them there!! :laugh:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009

deport.gif

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers

While I agree with you that companies that "KNOWINGLY" hire illegals should be dealt with, the laws that govern how we hire people need to be changed first. As a landscape contractor I have seen my share of illegal immigrants. I have been there physically holding guys while INS agents take them away. The problem is that it is too easy for illegals to get what appears to be legitimate paperwork. Social Security will not allow you to verify a SSN as legit until after you hire them. Even then all it checks is if the number matches the name. Surprise it usually does.

I would love to hire local hard working reliable workers to mow grass for 10-12 hours a day in high heat and humidity. The vast majority of locals don't want to work that hard, can't seem to remember to get up to come to work, can't seem to remember that drunk is not a good way to show up to work, etc. etc. We even offer health, dental, 401k, bonuses, overtime, company trips, PTO and still can't get reliable labor locally.

We police our hiring practices very closely to make sure that everyone we hire is legal. Most of our employees are referred to us from other employees ( they get a bonus for this) or are family members. We catch a large percentage of the people that apply for jobs through our screening process. Have we ever hired an illegal employee? Yes, and it gets dealt with as the situation arises. To fine our company BIG TIME for this just doesn't make sense.

And not pay taxes on their employees? The gov. collects their money whether they are legal or not.:patriot:

Last edited:

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    i say get rid of them. why should i join the miltary fight for my country return home to see that my home town has come overrun with forigners who take advantge of everything.

Jed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Deport now!... let God sort them out later! If you came here illegally GO HOME NOW! BYE! BYE!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    I'm tired of hearing "they do jobs Americans don't want." How the hell do you figure some guy(or gal) that just lost his(or her!) job wouldn't want to work, doing ANYTHING, to keep money coming in?

Yeah, picking fruit and scrubbing hotel toilets sucks, but you know what sucks more?....being unemployed and not being able to pay your bills. I'm dang sure not going to choose to be homeless because I'm too good to do "Mexican jobs." With unemployment this high, and getting worse, we can't afford to not do something about this problem.

Oh yeah, and quit outsourcing our manufacturing jobs and importing raw materials rather than sourcing and refining them here...it weakens the country as a whole.

Rant off.

Last edited:

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    well if the goverment does decide to deport the illegals(yea right what a hoot)the should make sure they cover all their bases so no one can cry fool.but since obamatard is busy tring to ruin the USA i dont see any deportation in the near future

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    I've become wee bit jaded on this subject. IMO they should be shot as an invadeing enemy/terrorist army. Bet that would get the illegals running south for the border.
    With all those jobs opening up, unemployment goes down. Taxable income goes up. Welfare goes down. Medicaid goes down. Hey look at all this money we are saving, and we haven't had to raise taxes one cent. Lets Pay off the ChiComs and get the USA out of Debt.
    :ranton:

Top Bottom