• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    If it could be legally done, Obama would have done it already.

It can't, so he hasn't.

I don't suspect newly inaugurated Madam President is going to risk the political and legal fallout of a legal challenge to such executive overreach...and yes, I'm aware of the state of SCOTUS.

Seriously? Hillary has legal limitations? The old hag hasn't let anyone or anything stop her before.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Seriously? Hillary has legal limitations? The old hag hasn't let anyone or anything stop her before.

Doing what you say she would do would be tantamount to playing political checkers.

Hillary might be a lot of things but she isn't stupid, and she isn't going to enrage and unify a highly fractured political opposition by writing an EO early in her first term that is legally tenuous (at BEST), historically a political loser come the following round of elections, and would almost certainly cast a pall on her 'legacy'.

Forgive me if I don't see this slope as slippery as others do.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Doing what you say she would do would be tantamount to playing political checkers.

Hillary might be a lot of things but she isn't stupid, and she isn't going to enrage and unify a highly fractured political opposition by writing an EO early in her first term that is legally tenuous (at BEST), historically a political loser come the following round of elections, and would almost certainly cast a pall on her 'legacy'.

Forgive me if I don't see this slope as slippery as others do.

Her legacy has already been set in stone for the ages. She is exactly what she's always done. She has little to zero regard to laws that created all to be equal.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    A HRC victory is a total victory there is no effective opposition.
    HRC will use taxes and lawsuits to increase the price of ammo and weapons. Then the bans will start "assault weapons " a probation on mags over 10 rounds, concealed carry, ect.
    If they can take apart DJT they will take apart what's left of the GOP in congress it will be a one party system.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Cool shirt for sale from Rocky Mountain Reloading:

RMR_Unisex_DT6000-Back-ISurvived-Olive.png

Shalashaska

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2016
    Indiana
    There isn't all that much that could be done via EO; if there was Obama would've done it by now. Its SCOTUS appointments that are really dangerous.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    All the hand-wringing. All the plans. The anticipation of the power of the POTUS. The whole big turd. Down the ****ter. I'm surprised it didn't clog the drain.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I heard his library is going to be in chicago, the machine will eat well on those federal dollars.
    It looks like it will be his buddies that pay for it, as it is done with private donations. Latest estimates seem to be he wants to raise $1.5 Billion.

With the one-upsmanship the Presidents have with these stupid Libraries, I can't wait to see what kind of Shrine Trump builds for himself.

Top Bottom