12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    shutterstock_154248353-e1472222148107.jpg
    Crying baby, courtesy of Shutterstock
    ‘PESD’ Is PTSD For Dems Who Can’t Stop Crying Over The Election

Phillip Stucky

9:33 AM 02/20/2017

Democrats continue to experience a near-crippling depression since President Donald Trump took office, forcing mental health professionals to name the problem post-election stress disorder, according to a Monday report from CNN.
    The news coming from the White House on a daily basis is so disconcerting to those who oppose Trump that they are experiencing classical signs of depression, and moving off of Facebook and other social media sites.
    “It’s been crippling,” Clinton voter Waly Pfingsten told CNN. “I feel angry, really, really angry, far more angry than I expected to be.”
    Pfingsten deleted his Facebook account, and tried to shut himself off from the news, but not knowing what Trump was doing also made him anxious.

Professionals report a large increase in office visits from former Clinton supporters who are angry, upset, and depressed about the news.
    A New York City-based online therapist location service reported that traffic tripled in the days since the election, and demand continues to grow, fueled largely by gay, lesbian and minority clients.
    “In my 28 years in practice, I’ve never seen anything like this level of stress,” said Nancy Molitor, a psychologist in the Chicago suburbs reported. “What we’re seeing now after the inauguration is a huge uptick in anxiety.”

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Yeah, well, when the state is the cudgel you use to get what you want, it's unsettling when the club is in someone else's hands.
    The thought that someone else might want to use it they way you intended to may be cause for alarm.

Last edited:

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Yeah, well, when the state is the cudgel you use to get what you want, it's unsettling when the club is in someone else's hands.
    The thought that someone else might want to use it they way you intended to may be cause for alarm.

Preach it brotha.

We need to roll back the power of the state

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    9:33 AM 02/20/2017

Democrats continue to experience a near-crippling depression since President Donald Trump took office, forcing mental health professionals to name the problem post-election stress disorder, according to a Monday report from CNN.
    The news coming from the White House on a daily basis is so disconcerting to those who oppose Trump that they are experiencing classical signs of depression, and moving off of Facebook and other social media sites.
    “It’s been crippling,” Clinton voter Waly Pfingsten told CNN. “I feel angry, really, really angry, far more angry than I expected to be.”
    Pfingsten deleted his Facebook account, and tried to shut himself off from the news, but not knowing what Trump was doing also made him anxious.

Professionals report a large increase in office visits from former Clinton supporters who are angry, upset, and depressed about the news.
    A New York City-based online therapist location service reported that traffic tripled in the days since the election, and demand continues to grow, fueled largely by gay, lesbian and minority clients.
    “In my 28 years in practice, I’ve never seen anything like this level of stress,” said Nancy Molitor, a psychologist in the Chicago suburbs reported. “What we’re seeing now after the inauguration is a huge uptick in anxiety.”

I can't visualize these people storming the beaches at Fire Island, let alone Normandy

We are SO ****ing doomed

Top Bottom