• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Entitled, self-righteous, millennial social justice warrior David Hogg just lost a pillow fight...

with a boomer.

A Christian, American, freedom loving, Trump supporting, boomer... Mike Lindell.

Poor little guy thought he could compete on the open market against somebody who has a quality product, and knows how the free market works,
    thinking his preachy message of "I'm a better person that you" was a great selling point the public would rally to...

I hope his investors are angry... at him, AND his message.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    By the way what was his pillow company’s name, Mao Pillow?
    Seriously, he called it Good Pillow, although I like your idea better.

If I had to guess what was good about it, I am going with the pillow being made extra, extra large so it was the right size to facilitate his humping the pillow.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That loser schmuck abandoned a sinking ship like a rat that he helped launch.

Made up a bunch of excuses about having other commitments that take up to much of his time then quit and left everyone else holding the bag when his hair brained idea shot craps.

Just admit you’re a failure and stfu.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Made up a bunch of excuses about having other commitments that take up to much of his time and quit when his hair brained idea shot craps.

Well if memory serves his entire existence in the spotlight has been a lie. Why stop now.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Made up a bunch of excuses about having other commitments that take up to much of his time and quit when his hair brained idea shot craps.

He yielded his stock back to his partner who I am guessing provided most of the tangible resources. I can see a chance that the partner may regroup and find enough demand among the sleep-woking crowd to stay afloat, but I certainly don't see them giving Mike Lindell anything to worry about.

Top Bottom