• ...and so much more!
  • lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    UPDATE: Lots of invoices went out this afternoon! But it looks like we are still waiting on at least one more shipment - some boots aren't here yet. As we sort through what has arrived and what is still coming, we will send some updates to let you all know.

Thank you all again, very much! We really appreciate the opportunity to work together with so many of you!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Lester, thanks for this opportunity. I received my boots today. I've never owned Danner, as I've purchased Bates for around 20 years. I am very happy with the product and they fit very well. I see another pair that I would like to order, so I'll be looking out for the next time you do this.

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Lester, thanks for this opportunity. I received my boots today. I've never owned Danner, as I've purchased Bates for around 20 years. I am very happy with the product and they fit very well. I see another pair that I would like to order, so I'll be looking out for the next time you do this.

The pleasure was mine. THANK YOU for your business.

Now that we are a stocking dealer (this was the start-up order we had to place), we will have just about any Danner boot you need, anytime you are ready for them. Until the time that I finally get them added to the website, just drop me a line (or come see us) and let me know what you need! :D

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    UPDATE: There are a few styles that are still on order with Danner. I've sent update messages I think to everyone who is affected. I will update this thread again when I have confirmation for lead time for any backorders.

Thank you all for your orders and your patience. It is really, really appreciated! :)

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Cary and I are planning to come in together, but his boots are apparently backordered. I'll probably pay Friday and have you ship mine if his will be too long.

Thanks again--I ordered two pair of the "Extrovert 3 inch" during the online Labor Day sale and, despite being imported, they are truly outstanding. I can only imagine how good "real" Danners are going to be. Thanks again for opening my eyes to the good stuff.

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    I received my new jackboots last week and have started the polishing process. My feet will be happy and warm this winter.

I'm jealous of your new jackboots. And everyone else who get to wear the nice Danners on the job. I bought a nice pair for myself off-duty, but when I'm working the road, I'm wearing my shiny prom shoes. :)

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Lester,

Might have missed it using mobile phone... what are your days/hours at the shop? We're doing a Revere's Riders Basic Rifle event in Crawfordsville this weekend and I'm hoping to work it out where Cary and I can stop by, say "hello", and see the shop (and get my boots \o/ ).

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Lester,

Might have missed it using mobile phone... what are your days/hours at the shop? We're doing a Revere's Riders Basic Rifle event in Crawfordsville this weekend and I'm hoping to work it out where Cary and I can stop by, say "hello", and see the shop (and get my boots \o/ ).

Right now, during our start-up phase, the hours for the shop are 10 to 4 Mon - Fri. We are also available other times if we arrange ahead of time.

Once we work our way through the start-up phase, the hours will expand to normal hours - 10 to 6 Mon - Fri; and 10 to 3 on Saturdays. But we aren't there yet.

We are trying something 'new' -- well, not a new idea, but something that isn't really done well in the USA these days. We really are focused on what matters to the customer, not just what is more comfortable for us -- must be something I learned after all those years working in the bowels of Amazon.com. If you are in town during a time that we aren't open, just let me know, and we will be open. That simple! :)

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Cary and I are planning to come in together, but his boots are apparently backordered. I'll probably pay Friday and have you ship mine if his will be too long.

They're here! :D

jerk-1979-the-new-phone-books-are-here-navin-r-johnson-im-somebody-steve-martin-review.jpg

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Wanted to check in and say Cary and I did visit the shop and get our boots. Lester is a great guy to do business with. I haven't started the breaking-in process (I know it might be an ordeal, but worth it), but the boots look terrific and are built like a brick ****house. I really appreciate the chance to be able to afford the very best of something.

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Wanted to check in and say Cary and I did visit the shop and get our boots. Lester is a great guy to do business with. I haven't started the breaking-in process (I know it might be an ordeal, but worth it), but the boots look terrific and are built like a brick ****house. I really appreciate the chance to be able to afford the very best of something.

My favorite part of this Danner deal that we've all cooked up together has been the INGOers who have been able to visit the store to pick up their boots. I've really enjoyed meeting and serving good people who have the same interests I do. I'm already trying to concoct the next deal that is too good to pass up just so I can meet more people!

Top Bottom