• ...and so much more!
  • lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    UPDATE: Order for Danner Boots has been confirmed at Danner. the representative tells me it is usually 2 weeks (maybe 3 sometimes) for them to create a new account. About like we estimated.

We did find out that while this is going on, we have time to add more to the order -- so any of your that contacted us late, I can still get you the pre-sale pricing. Just send me a message.

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    SECOND UPDATE on Danner Boots: The account is set-up and the order has been released for shipment! We're expecting boots to arrive probably the middle of next week (shipping to Indiana from Oregon - might take a few days!) :D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    SECOND UPDATE on Danner Boots: The account is set-up and the order has been released for shipment! We're expecting boots to arrive probably the middle of next week (shipping to Indiana from Oregon - might take a few days!) :D

Outstanding! I can't wait to put in some work wearing my new boots.

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Too late to get in on the deal I assume?

For this go around, yeah. Sorry. Don't worry. I'll be stocking Danner from this point forward and can offer you any Danner style (well, most Danner styles - some of their fashion styles aren't available to dealers) any time. Just let me know what you want and BAM! its yours!

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Another question.
    are any of these boots made in the U.S.A.?

Generally, any of the Danner boots that you see with the stitched on sole, is made in the USA. The boots from Danner that have the wrap around (glue on) sole are made in batches overseas.

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    UPDATE: I have confirmation and tracking numbers from the factory - the boots are on the way to my shop now! Should be here in 5 days!

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Best update of all: The fist shipment of boots has arrived.

danner.jpg

This picture is about half of our order to Danner. Another shipment is still on the trucks (here in about a day or three).

Look for the first invoices in your email boxes this evening. You can pay the invoice online with just your checking account. You just click on the link that takes you to a secure page where you can input the details -- kinda likie paying any other bill online -- its neat technology if you ask me!

If you get an invoice in your email, that means your boots are here, in this shipment. Thank you all again, so much! I wouldn't have been able to get Danner boots for this little store without you!

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    forgot alll aout this... Sorry I left it hanging but I am out. LOL

Glad this worked out though. Danner Boots are top rate.
    If there is a way to still get in then I will see what can be done. With all going on it may be good to get me some new boots that will be the ast boots I ever buy. Not saying I am honna die soon, just they are that good. My first pair was very nice but well*** one of the boots were destroyed by something... :rolleyes:

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    forgot alll aout this... Sorry I left it hanging but I am out. LOL

Glad this worked out though. Danner Boots are top rate.
    If there is a way to still get in then I will see what can be done. With all going on it may be good to get me some new boots that will be the ast boots I ever buy. Not saying I am honna die soon, just they are that good. My first pair was very nice but well*** one of the boots were destroyed by something... :rolleyes:

Don't worry, we will always have good prices on Danner (not this good, but they will still be good). And now that the initial order has arrived, we can order just about any Danner for you. No big event necessary! :)

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    UPDATE: UPS tracking information from Danner on my invoice says the second shipment of boots will be here tomorrow. So, if you haven't received an invoice from me yet, you should see it probably tomorrow! Then, its super simple to pay online with the invoice that comes to your email. :D

Top Bottom