• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I didn't read the whole thing but if the range would not call a cease fire I would have. Every class I've taken it has been made very clear that EVERYONE in any range has ceasefire authority. It could be said that the owner lost control of his item so I would be very careful getting into an NFA pi$$ing contest. I would have called ceasefire myself and went to retrieve my property, especially if it was an NFA item. Thanked everyone in the range for their patience and went on my merry way.
    I would say there is plenty of blame to go around but it would have never been an issue if it wasn't launched downrange to begin with so for my money that's where the buck stops..
    It might be my humble upbringing but there's way too much "it wasn't my fault" flying around these days. No one wants to take responsibility for a mistake. Personally I would try to work something out with the range owner and be happy that SilencerCo is picking up the bulk of the tab.

GlockDoc

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Henry
    That's super crappy of that range to not call a cease fire. By looking at the pictures, though, I'd bet that SilencerCO can and will repair that can.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I was just informed of this thread and the incident within the last hour. The range was Parabellum. Anyone with any sense has this figured out. I cannot explain why the folks at the counter made the decision they did. They will be completely corrected. I have spoken with the owner of the range. The patron that had his suppressor damaged will be compensated and will bear no out of pocket expense for its replacement. I personally apologize for this screw up. It should not have happened. We should have called the range cold and retrieved this suppressor right away. That is simple. Common sense was lost in this episode. I cannot explain why.

I do not know the party involved directly at this point. I will follow up and make sure this comes out right. A bad decision was made by an hourly employee. We will make it right and strive to make better decisions in the future. (should not be hard to do better)

As things stand today. If anyone has any problems at Parabellum and are not satisfied with the response they get at the counter. Let me know personally. I can be contacted by email or PM here. I will follow up an find out what is wrong and make it right. The above situation should not have happened and we will do it right the next time.

Last edited:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Before I give you major props (which would definitely be deserved), how do you fit into all this? I don't mean to sound like a jerk (it's not my intention), but you said you talked to the owner - are you part owner too or do you have mad mediation skills? :):

Regardless, thank you for getting things done correctly.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was just informed of this thread and the incident within the last hour. The range was Parabellum. Anyone with any sense has this figured out. I cannot explain why the folks at the counter made the decision they did. They will be completely corrected. I have spoken with the owner of the range. The patron that had his suppressor damaged will be compensated and will bear no out of pocket expense for its replacement. I personally apologize for this screw up. It should not have happened. We should have called the range cold and retrieved this suppressor right away. That is simple. Common sense was lost in this episode. I cannot explain why.

I do not know the party involved directly at this point. I will follow up and make sure this comes out right. A bad decision was made by an hourly employee. We will make it right and strive to make better decisions in the future. (should not be hard to do better)

As things stand today. If anyone has any problems at Parabellum and are not satisfied with the response they get at the counter. Let me know personally. I can be contacted by email or PM here. I will follow up an find out what is wrong and make it right. The above situation should not have happened and we will do it right the next time.

I was sure you would be responding to this.

In this you have little control over a jack-leg that lowers his sights to floor level and takes shots at personal property. Would be nice to know who he/she/them were.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I was sure you would be responding to this.

In this you have little control over a jack-leg that lowers his sights to floor level and takes shots at personal property. Would be nice to know who he/she/them were.

Me too. I was surprised to connect the dots and see who it was because thats not the range I know. (and prefer) I knew if it were, this would work out well in the end.

And it would be awesome if the video were able to show who did it and if it were possible to tie it back to obvious neglegent shooting, take action against those jackwagons. (If its possible to see them shoot at an odd angle)

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Before I give you major props (which would definitely be deserved), how do you fit into all this? I don't mean to sound like a jerk (it's not my intention), but you said you talked to the owner - are you part owner too or do you have mad mediation skills? :):

Regardless, thank you for getting things done correctly.
    I work there. I run the USPSA matches and teach a variety of classes there. I also have very good mediation skills.

Top Bottom