• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usaguy2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Ok i am kind of young and I was def not into guns back when Daisy made a .22 rifle...I just saw my friend had a coupel guns up for sale and one was some everyday .22 revolver and the other was this .22 Daisy rifle i speak of.. he only wanted a hundred bux so i told him to come on over and i bought it from him. The rifle is in great shape.. its older, i am not real sure of the year.. (havent checked the gun out real well) I took it out and shot it today and it smacks a pop can as good as my marlin model 60...

I know Daisy is a popular name for aair rifles, and i understand that they stopped making these .22's a while ago.. Are these rifles worth a bit? i called some gun stores around town and none have one or claim to see them often.. also if they arent worth much, do you guys think it is a good gun to hold on to for raising value? Any info on the gun or comments are welcome.. thinking i may have got a good buy or at least a decent one:patriot:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Not worth much as a collecter... may not be worth the $100 LOL. But, if it works for you it should be a decent shooter. Make sure you grab hold of any magazines you happen to come across. IIRC, they are rare as hen's teeth, and getting downright pricey if you do find one.

Top Bottom