• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Lost mom AND dad about a year apart, dad was never the same after mom passed.
    This happened recently over the last two years or so.
    Been there, it sucks. Just remember what they taught you and keep trying to make them proud.

hoglegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    NWI
    Sorry to hear that, condolences. God called my Dad home last year, its tough. But knowing that the suffering is over & they are in the Kingdom of God can give you an enigmatic sense of peace. Our parents will always live on within us & our memories. When someday this finite life ends & eternity begins, we shall all meet again.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Dad fell on June 6th and suffered a brain bleed. He had been in and out of the hospital since then. Last night he was transported to Wapak Manor and put on Hospice. Yesterday (June 23) around 5pm he made the beautiful transition home. Prayers were surely answered as he didn’t suffer and spent his last days resting peacefully.
    Dad is now in the kingdom of heaven, at the right hand of the father, reunited with his wife.

My condolences to you and yours.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Condolences and prayers for your loss. You seem to have the right mindset through this. Celebrate that you had him in your life more than mourning the loss of him from it.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Condolences and prayers for your loss. You seem to have the right mindset through this. Celebrate that you had him in your life more than mourning the loss of him from it.
    This
    Lost bth hers and mine over a 10 year span.I made sure the kids spent quality time with them from the time they were born.
    To this day,they seem to come up with things they were taught from them. They helped me raise independent good kids. Feel blessed you had them as long as you did.

Nacho Man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    Hamilton County
    Condolences, I lost mom on Thanksgiving 2013. My Dad is 79 and well I know its coming. Im trying to stay prepared mentally. Your strength and composure helps me know everything will be ok. God bless

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Dad fell on June 6th and suffered a brain bleed. He had been in and out of the hospital since then. Last night he was transported to Wapak Manor and put on Hospice. Yesterday (June 23) around 5pm he made the beautiful transition home. Prayers were surely answered as he didn’t suffer and spent his last days resting peacefully.
    Dad is now in the kingdom of heaven, at the right hand of the father, reunited with his wife.
    Condolences.
    I'll pray for you and your family in this time of need.

It's a blessing to know that we will one day be reunited with our loved ones.

1 Thessalonians 4:14-18 KJV
    For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
    [15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
    [16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
    [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
    [18] Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Top Bottom