• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    After reading that article, the "related articles" and the comments, I do not know what I am most in shock about or where to begin.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    Wow! First they had her lie, then decide after he tells her he aint going down and to cover it up. Then they decide to arrest him while in uniform and armed. All this and if she woulda been a few months older he wouldnt have even been a criminal.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Wow! First they had her lie, then decide after he tells her he aint going down and to cover it up. Then they decide to arrest him while in uniform and armed. All this and if she woulda been a few months older he wouldnt have even been a criminal.

Yeah. Then he draws his weapon. Then he is shot and killed. Then come the comments.... I just cannot wrap my head around any of this. I just had to post it here and see what all of you guys thought about this whole situation...

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I spent several minutes trying to figure out what I want to say about this whole mess. But I don't know where to begin. So I'm going to do the sane, adult thing and just find anothe thread to read and comment on.

This doesn't happen very often, by the way.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    im thinking this is one of those cases where they was thinking da law is da law. maybe instead of going all judge dredd they should have used some common sense and this whole thing could have been avoided.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Ugly situation all the way around.

My thoughts go out to the guy who had to pull the trigger. Tough deal shooting your friend.

Jake

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    That is just f'ing f'ed up! I had a lot more to write, but I want to see how this plays out.

+ 1 and prayers for the LEO that had to do it, since it probably saved other lives.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    It all comes down to the "bad cop, no donut" rule. This rule has many parts, and one part is that you don't do anything with a girl under 18- ever. This is true for all guys, but doubly true for teachers and cops.

Top Bottom