Not open for further replies.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    That's awesome. Best call the patent office bud. That's absolutely dandy work.
    Nah too much work. I dont have the resources or will to legally defend a patent on something im not going to make much on if someone else rips off the design. If i had an injection molding machine where i could make some real money on the design then it would be a different story. For now though, itll be printed by me at my leisure and sold pretty much exclusively to friends and the INGO community.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    lol...no you didn't. I snagged them before they disappeared.

Actually, I bought them in case ChrisK wants them at that high price. If he does I'll pass them along, if not, I'll keep them and have another smoke. I did get him a 10% discount though. :)
    I’ll take them sir. Thank you very much. Let me know where to send you cash and how much.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Already got tracking from Greg Cote. Wow.
    Ok you've convinced me. Hoping they work out. I'll head that way here in a bit.

To date, I've held to the 15 round mags that fit the Compact/X-Compact flush as that's the grip module I intend to stay with. Have you run "full size" 17 round mag in a compact grip module? I assume it's all good just like running a Glock 17 mag in a 19, but just wondering if you had any observations on that front (any issues with mag tilt/pinch, etc)?

Last edited:

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Anybody use the Crossfire II for rimfire?
    Hard to beat $40 gift card back on it.

Also thinking this for the 300 BO (or to throw onto my deer rifle and move that scope onto the BO): https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020618935?pid=149367
    Reviews seem favorable on it. Not sure that the next upgrade up for an illuminated reticle would be worthwhile.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Magpie and I had a good morning. Went out for a B's & G's breakfast and had a nice convo with a purple heart recipient sitting next to us.

FYI: do NOT take your 4y/o to HD, lest you explain what every single tool you walk by is used for. Picked up our toilet and some 1/4 round.
    Are all new toilets the "water conserving" kind or can you still get a real deal toilet?

Sorry to derail.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Anybody use the Crossfire II for rimfire?
    Hard to beat $40 gift card back on it.

Also thinking this for the 300 BO (or to throw onto my deer rifle and move that scope onto the BO): https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020618935?pid=149367
    Reviews seem favorable on it. Not sure that the next upgrade up for an illuminated reticle would be worthwhile.
    I believe that is the optic I have on my Ruger American Rimfire, different power though. I’ve got no complaints. Works well for me. Way more accurate than I am.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I stopped by Four Guns in Lafayette earlier to look around for about 10 minutes while my wife was at an appointment. Strolled through the ammo isle and after seeing 9mm Blazer brass box of 50 rounds for $37 I was done. Reloading powders are very picked over and of course no pistol or rifle primers. I did not check any other ammo prices. They had a fair selection of guns with high prices that made my head hurt.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I picked up a can of sardines today. I opened it up and put the first one on my pretzel and it slid off into my lap. Ugh!
    They are tasty though with some Texas Pete hot sauce!

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I believe that is the optic I have on my Ruger American Rimfire, different power though. I’ve got no complaints. Works well for me. Way more accurate than I am.
    Thanks! I think I'll pick it up. 2-7 power is more than I think I'd ever need. I have a hard time finding anything with a 4x scope in crowded woods (though, that was back when my uncles mounted the scope so it'd be done "right").

I stopped by Four Guns in Lafayette earlier to look around for about 10 minutes while my wife was at an appointment. Strolled through the ammo isle and after seeing 9mm Blazer brass box of 50 rounds for $37 I was done. Reloading powders are very picked over and of course no pistol or rifle primers. I did not check any other ammo prices. They had a fair selection of guns with high prices that made my head hurt.
    Sounds about the same as the last time I was in there.

I picked up a can of sardines today. I opened it up and put the first one on my pretzel and it slid off into my lap. Ugh!
    They are tasty though with some Texas Pete hot sauce!
    I've never been one much for those. I did put some anchovies on a pizza - soaked in water for a couple hours to desalinate them. Surprisingly tasty. If I were still doing homemade pizza night, I might put a squirt of anchovy paste into the sauce.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Thanks! I think I'll pick it up. 2-7 power is more than I think I'd ever need. I have a hard time finding anything with a 4x scope in crowded woods (though, that was back when my uncles mounted the scope so it'd be done "right").

Sounds about the same as the last time I was in there.

I've never been one much for those. I did put some anchovies on a pizza - soaked in water for a couple hours to desalinate them. Surprisingly tasty. If I were still doing homemade pizza night, I might put a squirt of anchovy paste into the sauce.
    They're good for you if you don't mind them. If I look at them too long then they would probably get to me. I put them on either a pretzel or a cracker and then add hot sauce.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom