• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Had I realized stuff was going to go up in price and down in availability as quickly as it did, I would have stockpiled a lot more than I did. I had hoped it wouldn't happen until closer to the election, but didn't count on the Chinese Virus and affiliated craziness.
    yep, now of course may or may not be the time to buy more. I'm refraining currently, but will look to setup some kind of $ cost averaging approach to ammo and mags much like I do with my investing practices and set up a steady purchase rate at some point once I feel things have settled out.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I wished I had sold my house and spent all the cash on 9mm ammo in 2019.

I’d live in a MUCH nicer house today. ;-)
    That would not have worked for me. A couple of decent range trips would have put me in a single wide mobile home

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Nada....I keep thinking Mec Gar will come back in stock at Greg Cote before Biden bans imports.

Yep---I am a dreamer.

aHuh...I just noticed on Mec Gar website they don't even list the CZ97 anymore.
    The CZ 97B mags are $41 at Greg Cote. I figure at only 10 rounds they won't be banned or else I would go ahead and get the last 5 at O.P.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Third reply to the same post....

Changed my mind. I bought a couple and left three for ChrisK.

lol...no you didn't. I snagged them before they disappeared.

Actually, I bought them in case ChrisK wants them at that high price. If he does I'll pass them along, if not, I'll keep them and have another smoke. I did get him a 10% discount though. :)

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    lol...no you didn't. I snagged them before they disappeared.

Actually, I bought them in case ChrisK wants them at that high price. If he does I'll pass them along, if not, I'll keep them and have another smoke. I did get him a 10% discount though. :)

Hmm. They still show 5 in stock so someone is going to be disappointed when the system catches up.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    yep, now of course may or may not be the time to buy more. I'm refraining currently, but will look to setup some kind of $ cost averaging approach to ammo and mags much like I do with my investing practices and set up a steady purchase rate at some point once I feel things have settled out.

I ordered some CZ 75 mags. Every other gun I have enough mags for (at least enough to me). Ammo is a different story, but like Carlos, I'm buying a bit of match grade .22 from time to time, when it comes in stock.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Magpie and I had a good morning. Went out for a B's & G's breakfast and had a nice convo with a purple heart recipient sitting next to us.

FYI: do NOT take your 4y/o to HD, lest you explain what every single tool you walk by is used for. Picked up our toilet and some 1/4 round.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I hate you guys. I ordered 6 of those P320 ACT mags from Greg Cote. At half the price of Sig mags and seemingly similar quality, it was too hard to pass up and I didn't want to regret it later. My P320's were the only defensive handguns that were low in the mag-per-gun ratio.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Magpie and I had a good morning. Went out for a B's & G's breakfast and had a nice convo with a purple heart recipient sitting next to us.

FYI: do NOT take your 4y/o to HD, lest you explain what every single tool you walk by is used for. Picked up our toilet and some 1/4 round.
    Our 4y/o loves to check out the bathroom displays.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom