Not open for further replies.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Seems like about 1 in 20 or 30 won't go off for me. No fight outta me if they work for you. They've just been inconsistent in accuracy and ignition for me.
    Weird, Ive never had one do that. The only problems ive ever had is the sub sonic stuff not cycling. I agree about accuracy part though. Theyll hold 3-4” at 50 but beyond that they get unpredictable. I dont really take it to the range much though, its a farm dump toy. If i need to be accurate with .22 i grab my golden boy and Ive got 100 or so wolf match rounds left. Those are reserved for ground hogs digging holes in places they shouldnt be.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    KJ, it seems you all had the same chance to find the big prize at the end, was that the case or was there another advantage of being the first to arrive?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I personally find optics to be a giant PITA. Too many options. Too many opinions. It's all subjective and relative. And annoying.
    Coming from someone as analytical as you, now I don't feel so bad.

Back years ago, when I dabbled a bit with my 308 bolt gun and optics, it all got a bit daunting. Combined that with little access to shoot centerfire rifle at much distance without it becoming an all day event, and all the research, reading and constant second guessing myself and I just decided to trade things off and focus on less brain taxing aspects of the hobby.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    tenor.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They run good in my 10/22 :dunno:. Whats wrong with them?
    P-0830 shoots the pop off of lollypops at 50 yards with a 22. Not big LP's either. The little suckers'. They do not stand chance when he brings them to bare under his gaze.
    Avg rounds such as the blazers do not hold consistent enough for that work.....:)

He knows his rimfires....:):

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Anybody have any good TV recommendations recently? I trust you guys and can only watch my old favorites so many times before I can read the script myself from memory. :lmfao:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Looking in the ammo classies I noticed an offer to trade 1 brick of .22LR for an aero or spikes stripped lower. I'm tempted to put an ad up to trade 2 bricks of CCI .22LR for an aero stripped lower. :)

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Anybody have any good TV recommendations recently? I trust you guys and can only watch my old favorites so many times before I can read the script myself from memory. :lmfao:
    Preferred genre?

If you haven't seen Queen's Gambit check that out.

Westworld is really good. (HBO) Very much awaiting the 3rd season.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom