• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Coworker tested positive for the Kung flu... Boss and I went and got ours done too, we are both negative... I was working with the coworker Monday, he started having symptoms that night... Right now I guess I’m ok, staying away from people, we are still gonna work since it’s just two of us in there. If you haven’t been tested yet, my goodness is that an uncomfortable deal...
    I hope you stay negative, though normally you seem like a very positive person! :)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I think $799 is a price I've seen them at before. I could be wrong. Ask bcannon about the one he had. Or maybe he still has it?

The current version is listed $999 everywhere I've seen and out of stock most places. The one I linked and another older model at another site both show in stock for $799. Ah, this is too hard. I might just decide to just buy the lower end Diamondback Tactical like I already have and save the $$.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Coworker tested positive for the Kung flu... Boss and I went and got ours done too, we are both negative... I was working with the coworker Monday, he started having symptoms that night... Right now I guess I’m ok, staying away from people, we are still gonna work since it’s just two of us in there. If you haven’t been tested yet, my goodness is that an uncomfortable deal...
    Good for you. Hope it stays that way.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

My grandson couldn’t stop laughing.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Does 100rds of brass .223 for 500 .22lr sound? I’m running low on .22lr and thinkin about throwing that up in the classifieds.

https://www.streichers.com/federal-american-eagle-223-rem-55-grain-fmj-practice-ammunition-1
    Thats what i got
    Ive got 400 rounds. Let me know if you are interested and how many rounds you would trade me.
    501fb2322c684cc6af6ea078eacdf419.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I personally find optics to be a giant PITA. Too many options. Too many opinions. It's all subjective and relative. And annoying.
    I'm too much of a newbie to have many opinions on scopes, but if we're talking red dots it's Eotech or nothing for me. Those little micro dot ones I just 100% cannot use half as well as the Eotechs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom