• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    If you can find a good Pizza Hut then you are set. The closest one to us horrible, the second closest is hit or miss, but the the one out in Danville has hit it out of the park every time. We also enjoy Marcos Pizza and Hot Box Pizza.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    My favorite out of the chain trash pizzas is definitely Papa John's, but I would love if I had other options down here. I miss pizza in Connecticut - lots of good pizza there!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My favorite place to get pizza is Old Chicago's Pizza. Their pizza is decent and they have an appetizer called Italian Nachos which are wonderful. Since I no longer live in MN, the closest one is over an hour away and I haven't tried one in Indy yet.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I like Greek's Pizza, though they are not a national chain.

The owner of Between the Bun is opening a Pizza & Wings restaurant as well. I am looking forward to trying it.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I don't have many nice things to say about Indiana pizza, but I do rather like the pork tenderloin sandwiches here. I'll be taking that with me for future cooking.

Evening, All. I'll soon have 3 pistolis that shoot .357 Sig:hooked:, but just one 9mm. I think a metal framed CZ (PCR for carry?) in 9mm will be next. Just need to hit the Hossier Lotto the next time that the jackpot gets big.

Last edited:

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Having a Virtue cider with a shot of Fireball to go with some taquitos I just warmed up. These drinks are way too tasty... :40oz:

I'm enjoying a porter from Centerpoint (Indy). :40oz:

Speaking of Indy, Chilly Water also has some decent beers. I went to Hotel Tango with my sister, sat at a not-too-crowded bar with no interaction from the people working there as the bartenders chatted. Went across the street to Chilly Water. It seemed to be a pretty good decision.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom