• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I sit on the couch with my iPad to do most of my INGOing. There is a wall to my left, and the kitchen is to my right. Light from the kitchen will reflect off the screen of the iPad and make little light spots on the wall.

Those little light spots are every bit as attractive as laser dots to Larry the cat. Larry has figured out that they appear whenever I sit on the couch with the iPad.

I just sat down on the couch, and Larry is waiting:
    IMG_9418.jpeg

apparently, I can’t upload a movie, but a couple seconds later he spotted one, leapt up on that shelf and started slapping the wall.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Now that I posted pictures of our cute German Shepherd Daisy, she is the next dog in line after we lost our lab last fall, Riley, to lymphoma. She was great dog. She would retrieve for hours as long as you did your part. We broke five Nerf canine cannons.

20230902_131343.jpg
    Swimming in Lake Michigan

IMG_20230917_125421.jpg
    She wasn't very helpful when it came to cleaning up sticks in the yard because she would always bring them back

IMG_20230829_104921.jpg
    She liked a good car ride

20230903_110456.jpg
    A month before we had to say goodbye.
    That was hard.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Comfy?

The mutt spend at least 15 minutes like this...

a1HY8Msl.jpg

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    IMG_1422 - Copy.JPEG
    This poor little guy was picked up in rural North Carolina early last summer and ended up at a shelter called "Saving Grace" in Durham, where my daughter and SIL volunteer. The kids took him on as a project, taking him home for care and treatment. They already have two dogs they've adopted and didn't really want a third, but after consideration and thought, my wife and I drove down this past September and got him.

IMG_6215 - Copy2.jpeg

Here he is now. He's Chief of Varmint Elimination and he takes that job very seriously. He just might be the best dog we've ever had. He breezed through puppy class at the local obedience club and we can take him pretty much anywhere. He's spirited, but very chill when he needs to be and he and the grandson are great pals. At 62, with our kids long ago out of the house, he's just what we needed. Also gave me the incentive to finally put up fencing around our back lot. The fence behind him is the non-climb horse fence from Rural King; that side is held up with zip ties until I get the chance to get it stretched tight and put on the wire ties. It's good fence and I like it.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    View attachment 328444
    This poor little guy was picked up in rural North Carolina early last summer and ended up at a shelter called "Saving Grace" in Durham, where my daughter and SIL volunteer. The kids took him on as a project, taking him home for care and treatment. They already have two dogs they've adopted and didn't really want a third, but after consideration and thought, my wife and I drove down this past September and got him.

View attachment 328445

Here he is now. He's Chief of Varmint Elimination and he takes that job very seriously. He just might be the best dog we've ever had. He breezed through puppy class at the local obedience club and we can take him pretty much anywhere. He's spirited, but very chill when he needs to be and he and the grandson are great pals. At 62, with our kids long ago out of the house, he's just what we needed. Also gave me the incentive to finally put up fencing around our back lot. The fence behind him is the non-climb horse fence from Rural King; that side is held up with zip ties until I get the chance to get it stretched tight and put on the wire ties. It's good fence and I like it.
    What a transformation.

Top Bottom