• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bigdinindy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2014
    Fishers
    I did local fees, electronic fingerprints, on the 5th of December in Town of Fishers. Fishers PD submitted to ISP on December 13, 2013. I am definitely in the "Bad Boy Pile". I had two Convictions over 25 years ago. 1 as an adult 1 as juvenile. I didn't list conviction as juvenile. Got rejection letter yesterday from ISP. Filed appeal today.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I did local fees, electronic fingerprints, on the 5th of December in Town of Fishers. Fishers PD submitted to ISP on December 13, 2013. I am definitely in the "Bad Boy Pile". I had two Convictions over 25 years ago. 1 as an adult 1 as juvenile. I didn't list conviction as juvenile. Got rejection letter yesterday from ISP. Filed appeal today.

Based on other similar occurrences in the past, you should just have to go downtown and sign a corrected app. Hopefully they will address your appeal in a timely manner.

bigdinindy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2014
    Fishers
    Based on other similar occurrences in the past, you should just have to go downtown and sign a corrected app. Hopefully they will address your appeal in a timely manner.

I hope so. I will keep everyone posted on timeline and procedures. I'm sure I won't be the last one to be in this situation.

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    as an update, i just got off the phone with the ISP and spoke with a very friendly girl, i explained my situation to her and that i had a cop buddy look me up and how it was showing unresolved and she told me that she would look me up but if the permit has not been issued i would have to go through another background check and that there would not be a time frame that they have to make a decisions, she looked me up and to my surprise and told me my license was issued on the 26th and was put in the mail on the 27th so i will be getting it today or tomorrow my delay was due to a public intox when i was 18, actually the day i turned 18 back then they did put me in a cell but it was till dad could pick me up but it was supposed to be just a ticket but according to her it was an arrest- whatever- she told me i am good to go i should be getting my license any day now. so i am good to go hopefully this afternoon when the mail comes, wow i am 49 years old and i feel like a kid on Christmas eve the only thing is i know what my present is hehe. not to bad considering that my app sat at the local level for a week and did not get sent down state until the 14th of this month.

mtbrgeek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2014
    For Twain
    Applied in person today. In and out in about 10 minutes. Lady at the counter said the wait time is about two weeks. Ill chime back in when christmas in april happens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom