• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Protectorof5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    Carmel
    I turned the motor off and stepped out of the vehicle. I walked slowly up to the big silver box and slipped my key inside. I paused briefly before turning the key and pulling open the door. I peeked inside and sifted through the trash. All of a sudden, I heard angels singing, the clouds parted and a ray of sunshine beamed down upon me. There, amongst the junk, was the beautiful envelope with a bright pink background....Did L1 and paid local on 2/24, got the license today. Not bad but it felt longer :)

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I turned the motor off and stepped out of the vehicle. I walked slowly up to the big silver box and slipped my key inside. I paused briefly before turning the key and pulling open the door. I peeked inside and sifted through the trash. All of a sudden, I heard angels singing, the clouds parted and a ray of sunshine beamed down upon me. There, amongst the junk, was the beautiful envelope with a bright pink background....Did L1 and paid local on 2/24, got the license today. Not bad but it felt longer :)

Got it today! 13 weeks

Awesome :thumbsup:

mossberg33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2014
    Peru
    I mailed in the paperwork on 3/3/2014 and received my lifetime permit on 3/8/2014. The lady at the sheriffs office said they were coming back fast, but i never expected it this quick.

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    I found out this morning that mine was just transmitted downstate today so hopefully its a quick turnaround may by sometime next week I hope. mine was sitting on the police chiefs desk for over a week he called this morning and said everything looked good and it was sent today

Jim1117

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    would I be out of line stopping in and asking to speak with him. I have not been arrested nor am I aware of any issues that would stop my app.no think a week should be plant of time for local to do their thing if I am wrong let me know before I make myself look bad
    thanks
    I think I would talk to him in person.Last year I handed my application to my marshal and he just put it in the fax and that was it...but it still took 6 months for me to receive it. So it does not take that much effort or time on his part.
    This year my wife did her fingerprints on February 26th, gave the paper work to the deputy here in town on the 27th, and got her license yesterday for a total of 2 weeks....maybe the cops like her better than me???

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I think I would talk to him in person.Last year I handed my application to my marshal and he just put it in the fax and that was it...but it still took 6 months for me to receive it. So it does not take that much effort or time on his part.
    This year my wife did her fingerprints on February 26th, gave the paper work to the deputy here in town on the 27th, and got her license yesterday for a total of 2 weeks....maybe the cops like her better than me???

See his post above. Looks like he's in the pipe.

rdavis006

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Was fingerprinted and paid all fees March 4 2014 just went to mailbox 10 mins ago and license was sitting there waiting for me. Less than a 2 week wait.

Dmoore

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Otisco
    Just got my LTCH today! The total time (from application to in my hands) took 16 days! I was very impressed with the whole process. Good job state of Indiana!

RedTJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Lafayette area
    Well 2 weeks have lapsed since I posted. We had our car broken into and my wife's receipt for the electronic prints were stolen along with other items... try getting them to reissue THAT lol!
    Anyway, the Mrs went to the local PD to finish up today at long last.
    So now the wait timer actually begins.
    Congrats to everyone who has gotten theirs in a timely manner and everyone else, HANG IN THERE!!
    I'll update when she finally gets her lifetime. She hasn't had one in the past so its a 100% new deal here. No trouble and electronic prints so hopefully its quick.

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    I know according to my local PD my stuff was transmitted Friday to the ISP so I will post when I hear something it doesn't sound like it is taking them too long these days. we will see.

varadatt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Castleton
    Completed L1 and local stuff on the 7th of March and received my LTCH today! One day shy of 2 weeks. I can't complain about that. Now to figure out where to go 1st.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom