• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    Still waiting too hear my locals sat on mine till 3/14 thats when they said they sent it to the ISP. I had every thing else done on the 5th. I would think if they were going to not give to me I would have heard already. What do you guys think. About 18 years ago I was denied I think it was because I was in the middle of a divorce and I had some problems with the local police at the time in that city I was never arrested or charge d with anything but I did have to get a lawyer involved because the police confiscated all my guns they violated many of my rights from throwing me out of my house without divorce papers filed to even taking my house keys I did get my firearms back only after I sued that city and they took my carry permit at the same t time saying for safety they told me I could pick up my stuff at the station in 48 hours but then they refused so I had to get lawyer involved but I did prevail but when I went to renew my carry permit a few months later I got denied they said I wasn't a proper person and in the middle of the divorce I just let it go I never Appealed back then I know I was stupid i just had a lot going on but now I want to start carrying again and reapplied so hopefully it goes through now well enough of my rant on this anybody got any thoughts on this I would be interested to hear them oh and by the way see threw me out because I was working to much and she meet some guy on line that's the real kicker well joyfully I hear something soon

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    Hey I just happened to have a cop friend run me and I know the state has my stuff but my status is saying. Unresolved what does that mean and would it help if I called them?

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    i to this day do ot know why i was denied the first time years ago if i called would they talk to me about the denial years ago, also am i automatically going to be denied, is there anything i could do to get this cleared up

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I took the day off to go to the sheriff's office and go to the 1500 on Friday. I got my lifetime LTCH today. That is 8 calendar days my friends.

jaekit27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2014
    Gas City
    I completed the finger printing (L1) at sheriffs dept and paid my fee at local pd on the March 14, 2014. Received the permit on March 22, 2014. 8 days, not bad

robertmajr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2014
    gary
    I did expedited inkless finger prints and had all my fees paid on February 28and still havent recived my permit and my backround is clean

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I did expedited inkless finger prints and had all my fees paid on February 28and still havent recived my permit and my backround is clean

:welcome: to :ingo:

Don't know how long you have been monitoring this thread, but one of the reasons your app hasn't been processed could be because your local PD didn't transmit it to ISP in a timely fashion. That's pretty common.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom