• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kfarrier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    It finally came, applied and did fingerprints on 02/12/13. Money orders cashed 02/28/13 . recieved it in the mail on 5/9/13

Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    What exactly did she mean by "hadn't come back?" Was she saying they didn't get immediate approval or something along those lines?

Thats what I made of it. I was supprised that she even had knowledge of it? I'm clean she even asked and said yeah we signed off, looks good. Then she indicated my status was unresolved.

Airborne33

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Colorado SPrings
    Was fingerprinted on 2-19 at the Greenwood Police Department. Still waiting. I have nothing in my background and have been a good citizen!.. I'm sure there are a couple fools like me who didn't use electronic prints, hopefully soon. I'll be moving to Colorado at the end of the month and it would suck to not have it by then.

Last edited:

jerryv

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Evansville
    It finally came, applied and did fingerprints on 02/12/13. Money orders cashed 02/28/13 . recieved it in the mail on 5/9/13

That's really fast, considering the wait times others are seeing. You were fortunate. I heard they had added some temp workers to speed up the process .. maybe it was true..

roberthu526

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Was fingerprinted on 2-19 at the Greenwood Police Department. Still waiting. I have nothing in my background and have been a good citizen!.. I'm sure there are a couple fools like me who didn't use electronic prints, hopefully soon. I'll be moving to Colorado at the end of the month and it would suck to not have it by then.

I was a fool according to your standard:rockwoot:

Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    Carmel "Stat"

I called ISP, listend to recording and then pressed 0. I said, "Respectfully I have listened to the recording and I'm from Carmel and today starts 18 weeks L1. Lady giggled (not disrespectful, kind of a validation of sort of being aware) and said let me check took my Name and said it was approved today and is scheduled to be mailed. She Even gave me the Permit number. So now i have some validation, and can rest easy.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I called ISP, listend to recording and then pressed 0. I said, "Respectfully I have listened to the recording and I'm from Carmel and today starts 18 weeks L1. Lady giggled (not disrespectful, kind of a validation of sort of being aware) and said let me check took my Name and said it was approved today and is scheduled to be mailed. She Even gave me the Permit number. So now i have some validation, and can rest easy.

I wouldnt recommend that to everyone, but you were due.

You most likely talked to Leah. She is very nice and helpful too.

bogie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Munster
    My wait is officially over! Its a good thing too because I ran out of popcorn a long long time ago :popcorn: I applied on in the beginning of February and had L1 prints and local done on February 12th! Now to find someone that will make me some copies and laminate my license in Munster....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom