Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This is one of the best descriptions of a leftist I've ever seen.

"When studying cult membership, there are certain personality traits, which must be noted: Members may be experiencing some type of stress, crisis, or turmoil in their lives; they have a strong desire to belong to a group or organization; they lack self-confidence and are not assertive in expressing themselves, they are gullible, believing what they are told without thinking, questioning or logically trying to evaluate what they are told; they have a low tolerance for ambiguity and demand black/white or absolute answers; they are fed up or disillusioned with society and want change; they are uninformed as to the ways people manipulate others and they don’t recognize when they are being lied to by their leader; and they are looking for meaning in their life. It is the leader’s objective to tap into these traits."

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is one of the best descriptions of a leftist I've ever seen.

"When studying cult membership, there are certain personality traits, which must be noted: Members may be experiencing some type of stress, crisis, or turmoil in their lives; they have a strong desire to belong to a group or organization; they lack self-confidence and are not assertive in expressing themselves, they are gullible, believing what they are told without thinking, questioning or logically trying to evaluate what they are told; they have a low tolerance for ambiguity and demand black/white or absolute answers; they are fed up or disillusioned with society and want change; they are uninformed as to the ways people manipulate others and they don’t recognize when they are being lied to by their leader; and they are looking for meaning in their life. It is the leader’s objective to tap into these traits."
    I cannot even begin to count the times in the past few years I have been accused of something similar that. I am the farthest from that as I can get. I don’t trust anyone or anything. Who the hell is my “leader”? I certainly do not lack confidence, assertiveness, or expression, to their chagrin. Those not mesmerized but the leftist propaganda are not experiencing stress, crisis, or turmoil, that is exactly what safe spaces are for…

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I cannot even begin to count the times in the past few years I have been accused of something similar that. I am the farthest from that as I can get. I don’t trust anyone or anything. Who the hell is my “leader”? I certainly do not lack confidence, assertiveness, or expression, to their chagrin. Those not mesmerized but the leftist propaganda are not experiencing stress, crisis, or turmoil, that is exactly what safe spaces are for…
    Ever heard the term Trumper? I've taken issue with it since it was first coined and was told repeatedly it was meaningless and harmless. That description is what the masses have been brainwashed to believe about conservatives. Nevermind that our "outrageous" ideas have been societal norms for hundreds of years. You know, outrageous things like people with an outtie are boys and people with an innie are girls 99.9999999999% of the time.

Fortunately, part of the fun of being a leftist is that you get to believe whatever you want in spite of reality so it's a no win situation for anyone else. Until their idiocy destroys them anyway.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Now they say the Republicans are a cult......... Because we don't bow down to the Obiden deity? **** these worthless pieces of ****.
    Liberals seek to control words, and often alter the meaning to suit their purposes. Look how effectively they`ve taken to labeling anything that goes against their agenda as "misinformation".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Labeling and name calling bordering on anger. Then when that does not work comes the anger. They have no core belief to set their life's course and suck the energy from those around them. Lost balls.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Ya' know, I don't really mind someone making an observation of a current social phenomenon. I don't even care if they want to be pre-determined in their conclusion that what they are studying is a problem. But to be so sanctimonious and blind, to be so willfully accusatory and condescending, to be so judgmental is truly flabbergasting.

This is the United States of America and we each get to decide many things for ourselves. Not everybody will agree on everything. That is the way it is supposed to be.

But being inspired by Big Red, The A-holes that wrote this opinion piece can go **** themselves all the way to ****.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    The labeling, psyop linguistics and relentless propoganda has culminated in the disaster of the last two years. There's psychopaths on both sides and everyone needs to think for themselves. What follows is people doing their best to have a good life and treat others with respect while staying strong for those around them.

What I'm seeing today with trucker convoys, other noncompliant activities and civil disobedience is the pushback balance to the extreme overreach of others, whomever they are, telling free Americans what to do. I'm doing my best to ignore and also work through this intentional disaster as I'm at the "taxes and death" point in my life :cool:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Ya' know, I don't really mind someone making an observation of a current social phenomenon. I don't even care if they want to be pre-determined in their conclusion that what they are studying is a problem. But to be so sanctimonious and blind, to be so willfully accusatory and condescending, to be so judgmental is truly flabbergasting.

This is the United States of America and we each get to decide many things for ourselves. Not everybody will agree on everything. That is the way it is supposed to be.

But being inspired by Big Red, The A-holes that wrote this opinion piece can go **** themselves all the way to ****.
    We should all strive to be more like big red.

He is the way, the light.

Top Bottom