CPD Supt. David Brown announces charges in fatal shooting of Officer Ella French.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just heard on Fox they arrested one for the straw purchase for the murdering felon.

Wait, I thought felonious thugs from Chicago just went to Indiana where there aren’t background checks.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Indiana man charged with making straw purchase of gun used in weekend’s fatal shooting of a Chicago police officer

Sad thing is the scumbag KNEW he was giving/selling the gun to a known felon :xmad::xmad::xmad:. ************ needs to be handed the same life in prison sentence as the other 2 **** bags

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Indiana man charged with making straw purchase of gun used in weekend’s fatal shooting of a Chicago police officer

Oh no, who could have predicted straw buying guns for criminals to use could have consequences?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Just pisses me off, honestly. She has a damn 2 month old baby, and no protests in her name. If she shot him, Chicago would be burning.

Without taking away from the tragedy, she didn't have any children. That was apparently something some media outlet saw on social media and then ran with without confirming it.

She'll be forgotten about once the headlines are gone. Nobody outside a select few will remember or care. There will be no stickers on athlete's helmets for her.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Without taking away from the tragedy, she didn't have any children. That was apparently something some media outlet saw on social media and then ran with without confirming it.

She'll be forgotten about once the headlines are gone. Nobody outside a select few will remember or care. There will be no stickers on athlete's helmets for her.
    Thanks. I read she had a 2 month old and just returned from maternity leave. It’s heartbreaking enough she was shot and killed, but after reading that I couldn’t take reading further.

As to the last statement, it shows where our society is heading when we amplify criminals deaths and hear their names until it’s burnt into our brains, but officers are never mentioned outside of the initial reporting. We have Memorial Day for fallen soldiers, we really need some sort of Memorial Day for fallen officers... not that it would make people respect them more or change societies behavior, but it would show there are still those of us that appreciate their sacrifices and honor their deaths.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    As to the last statement, it shows where our society is heading when we amplify criminals deaths and hear their names until it’s burnt into our brains, but officers are never mentioned outside of the initial reporting.

Ever hear of Bonnie and Clyde?
    Name a policeman they killed. If you know the name of *any* officer involved it's probably Frank Hamer, the Ranger who is credited with tracking them down.

It's not a new phenomena in that regard. And not just cops, B&C killed a lot of folks, and I certainly don't know their names. I don't know what that says about society, but it goes back pretty far. I bet you can name more famous pirates than you admirals from the same time period.

But we're definitely seeing a concerted attack on the credibility of law enforcement from both domestic and global sources via twisting of narratives. I don't know that it's unique in history, I tend to doubt it, but with the global media and ease of communication now it's likely more effective than it's ever been in the past.

Top Bottom