COVID "passports" to enter sporting venues, air travel, cruise line travel, college admissions, etc

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I think it is one thing for the US Government to PROVIDE vaccinations. But it is overstep to REQUIRE a vaccination.

While there is no legal REQUIREMENT for a vaccination, the airline industry, several foreign nations, many tourist destinations and even some sports leagues are showing support for some sort of COVID PASSPORT. Israel has a "green card" system where your smartphone carries your vaccination data to allow you to enter shopping areas, restaurants, travel, etc. Spain, Italy and the bulk of the European Union are favoring a system. The US Airlines, as well as most foreign airlines are pushing a system.

And then there is FLORIDA Gov Ron DeSantis who basically said something to the effect of "over my dead body will I allow 'covid passports' to be used to restrict travel in my state."

So my question is, will other Republican Governors join him and effectively stop this crap?

FWIW, I am vaccinated and happy I got it, but I have risk factors. Just because I choose to be vaccinated does not mean I support a system that approves tracking citizens habits in their private lives.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom