• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Weiss nor Maher said anything that was factually incorrect. So YouTube yanked it because we can’t have anything out there that questions the justification of lockdowns and mandates.
    All youtube said on mine was that it violated their terms of service. I wish they would be very specific about violations so we could all have more fun laughing at those morons.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This is a very striking paper. Not peer reviewed, not published on a site with high standards, possibly full of hooey and I hope they are coming from a very biased position against mRNA vaccines.

This is what is supposed to happen. The intended action of the mRNA vaccine is to deliver the mRNA to the cytoplasm of cells inducing them to produce fragments of a specific spike protein. This in turn activates the immune system to produce antibodies and T-type lymphocytes which prime the immune system to attack this specific protein which is part of the spikes on early variants of the chinese virus when one gets contaminated.

This paper goes into extensive detail of other, unintended actions of the mRNA vaccines such as disruption and deregulation of normal and desirable physiological processes. If they are even partially right this could lead to a myriad of health issues for the billions of vaccinated people in the world population.

Here is their conclusion...

For those who have been against the mRNA vaccines all along, it might be very tempting and understandable to gloat a little but perhaps an even more appropriate response would be to think Good Lord I hope they are wrong.
    Although I am also very skeptical of the mRNA approach to vaccine induced immunity, I would feel better about the paper if it was published by a more reputable and respected organization - although we know why that might not happen in todays environment

Another concern would be the principal researchers named:

Seneff is a senior researcher for MIT, but in computer science and AI. She is likely very sharp but I don't know if she has the knowledge base to be effective

Nigh is a naturopathic oncologist, which is not that far removed from being a witch doctor IMO

Kyriakopolos is a researcher for a company in Greece that makes additives for the make-up and skin cream industry

and McCullough is the chief medical advisor for Truth for Health, a foundation that promotes a faith based holistic approach to medicine and wellness (not necessarily a bad thing, but potentially fringe)

I would have liked to see a heavy-weight biotech researcher or immunologist included

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You think vaccines are a left leaning idea? You think I'm left leaning? Lolol
    Awktually, I was mocking your critique of any comparisons of the Biden/Pelosi agenda to the events that set the stage for 1984

Have you read the article where Pelosi asserts that congress is not governed by laws and regulations and can do whatever they want?

At the hearing, the committee's lawyers essentially repeated the same argument they advanced in their legal brief: namely, that none of the legal safeguards imposed on the FBI and other law enforcement agencies to guard against abuse of power apply to this Congressional committee, which therefore enjoys virtually absolute power to do what it wants.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    FNFL but...........

NFL halts daily COVID-19 testing for unvaccinated players, memo says​

Too many stars riding the pine, it was costing them and the teams a lot of money and now that it's the playoffs the pressure is even greater

Put a tail on the lucre

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think the pandemic that was never going to last forever is finally winding down as it grows milder. The mandates weren’t going to last forever, and now they’re ending as it becomes more endemic. It’s a good thing for everyone.
    I have 'seen no proof' that the pandemic and vaccine mandates were not meant to last forever

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Awktually, I was mocking your critique of any comparisons of the Biden/Pelosi agenda to the events that set the stage for 1984

Have you read the article where Pelosi asserts that congress is not governed by laws and regulations and can do whatever they want?

Which was not the topic of conversation so I'm not sure what your point is.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If you go to the NIH Treatment Guidelines site and look at Ivermectin they mention a lot of studies and then exclude them for various reasons. They go on to list 7 "key studies" that most influenced the guidelines panel. These studies are all foreign studies - one each from Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Columbia and Iran and 2 studies from India. These are the studies they selected to base their decisions on. You could probably do better by throwing darts.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/tables/ivermectin-data/

They say -

So one would think such needed studies would be in the works but when you go to ClinicalTrials.gov, as they suggest, you find it is pretty underwhelming. They list 9 studies but 5 are still "recruiting", 1 is "not yet recruiting", 1 is "withdrawn", 1 is "terminated" and 1 is "active, not recruiting". So there are no US studies for the guidelines panel to consider. It has been two fricking years now.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?cond=covid&term=ivermectin&cntry=US&state=&city=&dist=
    Yes, and as we hear anecdotally of people of similar fitness, age, health etc having drastically different experiences with an infection, I would also think studies would be done using never infected people who would have a detailed profile taken and then when the inevitably get omicron their particulars could be compared to see if there is a pattern in who gets a bad case

No apparent interest in that sort of study, either

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The NFL began experiencing an omicron-fueled spike in mid-December. From Dec. 12 to Jan. 8, 756 players and 478 staff members tested positive. The majority were asymptomatic, according to the league, prompting a shift away from daily testing.

This is hilarious. The whole goal of testing asymptomatic people is to find them to slow transmission. Turns out they were finding a LOT of asymptomic infected so they decided to end the program :rofl:

If you don't care about those who are positive without symptoms, why would you bother testing people WITH symptoms?

Solution: accept COVID and test no one if it won't alter their treatment.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Which was not the topic of conversation so I'm not sure what your point is.
    A comparison of the fact that you think people bring up 1984 too often in reference to what 0Biden/Pelosi/The Left are doing

But you repeatedly bring up the tired 'echo chamber' trope, which is what I refer to when I state that fringe INGO uses that when the majority of INGO just isn't buying what they're selling

Nice attempt at deflection, though - and what makes you think Pelosi's lawyers arguing that congress isn't bound by any laws already on the books is not germane to 1984

Such an episode may not occur within the scope of the book, but prior to that time Big Brother took control of everything and everybody. Could not congress seeking to exempt itself from any legal restrictions, even those enacted to prevent targeting of political enemies (the laws in question were enacted due to the excesses of the House UnAmerican Activities Committee and upheld by the Supreme Court) be the sort of thing that leads to Big Brother-like control?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is hilarious. The whole goal of testing asymptomatic people is to find them to slow transmission. Turns out they were finding a LOT of asymptomic infected so they decided to end the program :rofl:

If you don't care about those who are positive without symptoms, why would you bother testing people WITH symptoms?

Solution: accept COVID and test no one if it won't alter their treatment.
    It is pretty hilarious. They started getting to many positives. Whatever they were trying to do didn't stop the spread, so they just said, "**** it" and scrapped the policy.

Zero covid policy attempts are an exercise in futility. Deal with it.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Sometimes there are reasons you might want to be tested that have nothing to do with altering treatment - like if you were planning to spend a few days visiting with your overweight, diabetic grandmother.

Top Bottom