• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

"Vaccinated individuals are blasting out concentrated viral explosions into their communities and fueling new Covid surges."

I'm sure the vaccinated will have no objections heading off to quarantine camps since they were in favor of them for the unvaccinated before. Surely they won't be hypocrites and protest?

I've used that argument before.
    I love the looks on people's faces as they work their way through that.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    I've come to ignore things that purport to "fact check". Years of spin, lies, and propaganda masquerading as journalism has made me a bit cynical.
    Fact checks are useless anymore.......if you want to know the truth, go get it yourself and use some common sense to come to your conclusion.

You can trust not a soul........just yourself.
    I agree... I place zero face value in, well, just about any fact-check. I've seen far too many that are plain propaganda... both progressive propaganda and whatever this fringe far right thing is now.

I looked at the Peckford article and the first fact check that googled, happened to be reuters... compared them both against the study.

This time, the fact check was accurate and said everything I wanted to say, so I quoted/cited it.

The Peckford article... pure propaganda, IMO.

Last edited:

Rosenbah

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2021
    Springfield, OH

Based on the initial information on this new variant of COVID, I figured it would be a good idea to start a seperate thread.

Much is still unknown about how OMICRON will react where a majority of the population is vaxxed. Normally, when a virus mutates, it becomes more contagious but less lethal. The next two weeks are going to be very interesting.

Right, the Omicron variant is supposed to be mild. We'll have to see. It is shocking that the jabbed are catching it. So, what does the jab do for you?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Right, the Omicron variant is supposed to be mild. We'll have to see. It is shocking that the jabbed are catching it. So, what does the jab do for you?
    Not so shocking went you consider evolutionary principles. The virus found a way to mutate around the vaccine. Apparently, at the expense of lethality.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What’s your alternative explanation for why the numbers aren’t about 50/50? Maybe vaccinated people just take better care of themselves in general? It’s just correlation, so maybe that’s it.
    Did you read the cite? Several areas in Ireland that have the highest vaccination rates within a country with an overall very high vaccination percentage also have the highest rate of new cases. I thought maybe ... just maybe ... you might peek out from under that 'vaccines are wonderful' shell

In the Republic of Ireland, however, health officials are running out of people to blame. This has become embarrassingly obvious in County Waterford. As reported in the Irish Times, the nation’s establishment newspaper, two of the three most COVID-infected electoral areas in Ireland are located in the county “with the highest rate of vaccination in the country.” In Waterford, a remarkable 99.7 percent of adults over the age of 18 is fully vaccinated.

And why do I need to provide an alternative explanation for an inconvenient truth. It would seem those cheerleading for the vaccines would be the ones needing a new hypothesis

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Did you read the cite? Several areas in Ireland that have the highest vaccination rates within a country with an overall very high vaccination percentage also have the highest rate of new cases. I thought maybe ... just maybe ... you might peek out from under that 'vaccines are wonderful' shell

Did you read about it? There is no place in Ireland that isn't, by US standards, "highly-vaccinated".
    Nationwide, 91 per cent of people over the age of 12 and 92.5 per cent of those over the age of 18 are fully vaccinated.
    Three counties have vaccination rates of less than 90 per cent for over-18s, Donegal (85.1 per cent), Laois (87 per cent) and Monaghan (80.9 per cent).
    Irish Times | Lack of natural immunity sees Waterford hit hardest in fourth Covid wave, GP says

And why do I need to provide an alternative explanation for an inconvenient truth. It would seem those cheerleading for the vaccines would be the ones needing a new hypothesis
    And, as always, it's the anti-vaxers who are insisting that vaccines must prevent any and all cases... beat your strawman all you want, the vaccines have always been about preventing death and serious illness.

However, he stressed that they have been proven to prevent the chances of hospitaliation, serious illness and death.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if omicron or a future variant becomes so impotent it's effectively a natural vaccine.

I think that'd tie a nice bow on this circus.
    But they would never admit it. There is no profit in natural immunity. If there was there would be an option to prove immunity/antibodies as part of the mandates. (and to provide exemptions to the jab)

They'd still insist on vaxxing us. And those in the know would get cancelled (like the guy who invented the PCR and blew the whistle), while MSM continues to ignore facts and insist that we need our 10th booster to get our free ice cream cone.

Top Bottom