• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I am still occasionally not getting update alerts for the occasional thread I'm subscribed to. I get updates fine, the one day for no reason I don't. For instance, I got up this morning as usual and checked my alerts. The CZickness thread didn't show an update. Manually went to the thread and there were several pages of posts that I hadn't been alerted for. Another issue is that opening brand new threads that I've never been in and I get put several posts into the thread, instead of it opening up to the first post. Doesn't always happen, but seems to happen randomly.

I love the upgrade, but have noticed these issues for a while and wanted to bring them to light. Thanks.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I am still occasionally not getting update alerts for the occasional thread I'm subscribed to. I get updates fine, the one day for no reason I don't. For instance, I got up this morning as usual and checked my alerts. The CZickness thread didn't show an update. Manually went to the thread and there were several pages of posts that I hadn't been alerted for. Another issue is that opening brand new threads that I've never been in and I get put several posts into the thread, instead of it opening up to the first post. Doesn't always happen, but seems to happen randomly.

I love the upgrade, but have noticed these issues for a while and wanted to bring them to light. Thanks.
    I second the Alerts issue, I stopped using it and just click on the watched threads up at the top

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It's been a while and I just thought I'd report that these issues are still randomly occurring. I checked this morning and one of the threads I'm watching had 6 pages worth of new posts, but I didn't get any notifications. I verified it's still set to watch the thread. Opened a new thread this morning (can't recall which) and it opened several posts into the thread. Just providing feedback.

Top Bottom