• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I am still occasionally not getting update alerts for the occasional thread I'm subscribed to. I get updates fine, the one day for no reason I don't. For instance, I got up this morning as usual and checked my alerts. The CZickness thread didn't show an update. Manually went to the thread and there were several pages of posts that I hadn't been alerted for. Another issue is that opening brand new threads that I've never been in and I get put several posts into the thread, instead of it opening up to the first post. Doesn't always happen, but seems to happen randomly.

I love the upgrade, but have noticed these issues for a while and wanted to bring them to light. Thanks.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I am still occasionally not getting update alerts for the occasional thread I'm subscribed to. I get updates fine, the one day for no reason I don't. For instance, I got up this morning as usual and checked my alerts. The CZickness thread didn't show an update. Manually went to the thread and there were several pages of posts that I hadn't been alerted for. Another issue is that opening brand new threads that I've never been in and I get put several posts into the thread, instead of it opening up to the first post. Doesn't always happen, but seems to happen randomly.

I love the upgrade, but have noticed these issues for a while and wanted to bring them to light. Thanks.
    I second the Alerts issue, I stopped using it and just click on the watched threads up at the top

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It's been a while and I just thought I'd report that these issues are still randomly occurring. I checked this morning and one of the threads I'm watching had 6 pages worth of new posts, but I didn't get any notifications. I verified it's still set to watch the thread. Opened a new thread this morning (can't recall which) and it opened several posts into the thread. Just providing feedback.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GetLow16
    Top Bottom