• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hdfb03

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Was at Bradis yesterday and she caught my eye, was just going to hold on to my range officer but I couldn't get Miss Kimber off my mind after I saw her. Thanks to Churchmouse who took my Range Officer off my hands yesterday around 4:45 with very short notice, I was able to get to Bradis with about 30 minutes to spare before they closed (sorry guys, I used to work retail I know it sucks when people come in last minute!) didn't take too long and I was on my way home with her....well anyway, here she is lady's and gentlemen!

Kimber Ultra Carry II

Can anyone point me in the right direction for night sights, and some nice grips? (Not the biggest fan of the rubber grips that are on it.)

Zachary8328

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Well I can't point you in the direction of night sights but that is an awesome gun there. I'll be stopping by there tomorrow to check them out. They were really busy tonight

Hdfb03

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Well I can't point you in the direction of night sights but that is an awesome gun there. I'll be stopping by there tomorrow to check them out. They were really busy tonight

They are usually very busy, but I believe it's bc they are a great gun shop. Always very helpful. Hope you find what you are you are looking for! And thank you.

Zachary8328

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Yeah I'm very impressed with the service there I bought my Glock from there about seven months ago Been saving up for a new toy. Have yourself a good night

cartmanfan15

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Seymour, IN
    Bradis II has some 1911 grips I believe in their case. Not sure if they are the ones you want, but I remember seeing them last time I was there. I know they carry some night sights for certain models too, just not sure if they do for 1911s.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    AllenM can help you with the night sights and as far as grips there are so many choices for 1911s it makes me dizzy. Nice Kimber. :yesway:

Top Bottom