• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'm in my truck sleeper, parked in an empty lot in a not so nice neighborhood. I have my side vent open so I can hear a car pull up. Guy gets out and starts yelling "Hey Brooklyn" at my truck(whatever the hell that means). He says it a couple times, then hops in his car and drives away. Wondering if maybe I got cased, tried to get me to show my face up front to rob me maybe?

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm in my truck sleeper, parked in an empty lot in a not so nice neighborhood. I have my side vent open so I can hear a car pull up. Guy gets out and starts yelling "Hey Brooklyn" at my truck(whatever the hell that means). He says it a couple times, then hops in his car and drives away. Wondering if maybe I got cased, tried to get me to show my face up front to rob me maybe?

Where are you? Maybe that phrase is code for something???

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yeah. He would have been a little shocked if he tried anything. That's what happens when you lose a lot of blood, right? You go into shock?

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Maybe he thought he recognized the vehicle and thought you were someone else (local dealer?), realized his mistake, and split before he embarrassed himself any further?

Last edited:

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Brooklyn is the name of a popular lot-lizard around there. Perhaps he thought she was spending a little too much time in your rig, and was just letting her know that she had, er... other work to do...

Top Bottom