• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

CosMc's is McDonald's first foray into a spin-off restaurant. According to a press release, CosMc's is "a new small-format beverage-led concept...Inspired by nostalgia and powered by a menu of bold, refreshing beverages and tasty treats."

1702046188600.png

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    And while you're at it, go back to cooking the fries in lard so they don't taste like **** and whatever you did to the burgers undo it
    For one brief shining moment, it seemed like they did actually improve their burgers, by making them at least seem to be cooked fresh, but now it seems like they've gone back to cooking them in bulk and nuking them.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    For one brief shining moment, it seemed like they did actually improve their burgers, by making them at least seem to be cooked fresh, but now it seems like they've gone back to cooking them in bulk and nuking them.
    About the only burger now that tasted hot and juicy and appeared to be cooked fresh was the quarter pounder.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like it's pretty much a consensus on McDs new venture idea.

-1 CosMc's

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'd give the two breakfast sandwiches a go if I was on the road and it was breakfast time. McD's coffee is in the acceptable range for me, but one of the few I add cream to. It seems to be on the acidic side without it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'd give the two breakfast sandwiches a go if I was on the road and it was breakfast time. McD's coffee is in the acceptable range for me, but one of the few I add cream to. It seems to be on the acidic side without it.
    I'll have to admit when I first read it the breakfast sandwiches sounded interesting enough to maybe give it a try.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    McD’s makes me feel bad, real bad every time I eat it the past few years. Not in a gastrointestinal way but lethargic, and uncomfortable throughout the body. No other restaurant or foods create the same sensations, including BK. It is inexplicable to me exactly why it has this affect.

I was in a hurry recently so for convenience I grabbed a fish sandwich and Coke, in 30 minutes I felt like crap. Even other junk fast food, taco hell, does not do this to me. Nothing online matches my issue. A friend suit could be the oil they fry in. It is not pure as it has artificial flavors added and may go rancid faster…

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I had a mcdouble a few days ago that was actually pretty darn good, and the patties were the same size as the ones on a Big Mac.
    Order a mcdouble no mustard/ketchup add lettuce and mac sauce... Big mac with less bun. Was great when they were on the dollar menu.

Top Bottom