Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have a nice respirator for automotive painting...but if you think I'm wasting my cartridges on this...

I call dibs on your stuff once you are infected!
    Even of I have to go to porter county to get them. :p

Wear your mask! Be cool!!
    Watch as people go out of their way to avoid you

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    There was a link posted in this thread a while back on a studying saying the c-virus could not last in 80+ degrees on hard surfaces. Does anyone have the link.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Howard County imposes COVID-19 restrictions until April 19 | KP | kokomoperspective.com

All gyms, libraries, entertainment facilities ordered closed; motorists requested to stay off roads for non-essential travel.

These restrictions, effective on March 17 at 8 a.m., include the closure of multiple facilities and restrict public and private gatherings and travel.

For a period of 60 days, effective immediately, there shall be no public or private gatherings of more than 10 people, and all citizens are to attempt at all possible times to maintain a social distance of six feet or more from others.

All school buildings and school facilities are to remain closed through April 19.

More in the link...

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Howard County imposes COVID-19 restrictions until April 19 | KP | kokomoperspective.com

All gyms, libraries, entertainment facilities ordered closed; motorists requested to stay off roads for non-essential travel.

These restrictions, effective on March 17 at 8 a.m., include the closure of multiple facilities and restrict public and private gatherings and travel.

For a period of 60 days, effective immediately, there shall be no public or private gatherings of more than 10 people, and all citizens are to attempt at all possible times to maintain a social distance of six feet or more from others.

All school buildings and school facilities are to remain closed through April 19.

More in the link...

Not to be difficult but on what authority are all these private businesses being closed down indefinitely? Just because politicians say so?

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    I would love to know too.

If I have to close for 60 days my business is done.

I thought I saw that being a Health Crisis the rules they can use against you are a little different? Maybe im wrong I dont know. I know we closed our office because the ADA siad we should only see emergency patients to limit exposure being 3 inches from people mouths.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I would love to know too.

If I have to close for 60 days my business is done.
    They’ve essentially closed my business by closing restaurants, unless the take out hits EPIC proportions, nobody is going to be spending on any but the MOST necessary repairs, and For damned sure won’t be buying new. So essentially I’m on furlough, waiting on out of business.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Not to be difficult but on what authority are all these private businesses being closed down indefinitely? Just because politicians say so?

Bars and restaurants are all licensed by the state, which means they are almost certainly subject to regulations regarding public health.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom