Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I worked the Tri Eastern Conference wreslting meet today. The Union County Patriots came out on top. Congratulations to them. The looked good and won with class.

Any current or former Patriots here?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i was a union county patriot wrestler at one point and time. i wrestled from 95-99. i wrestled 215 and 189. coach briggs really turned our program around. my freshman year we had earl shank, followed for 1 year by someone i dont even remember but i had briggs for my last 2 years

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Briggs has done a great job. Earl was the coach when I wrestled at Centerville and I coached against him. He can stir up stuff like few others.

Briggs is fortunate to have some good asst coaches who help as well.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Briggs has done a great job. Earl was the coach when I wrestled at Centerville and I coached against him. He can stir up stuff like few others.

Briggs is fortunate to have some good asst coaches who help as well.

briggs first year as coach he had chad colyer (i dont know how he spells his last name) chad was my pratice partner all year long day in and day out. i got 1 takedown in pratice all year but you dont learn by winning. after westling chad the matches seamed easy. i went 33-3 my senior year so it must have worked. i really didn't like earl as a coach. he just didn't have the knolege that briggs does.

i know he has aj bryson, jeff mattews, mike reister as assistat coaches now. i acutally wrestled mike my freshman year, and aj was in 8th grade my senior year. but i was best friends with his brother so aj is pretty much family

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I know chad well. He is tough.

actually i just reconized your profile pic as being chads college. he weighted about 200 i was 189. he was stronger than me, faster than me, and knew more so i didn't stand much of a chance. but as i said you dont learn by winning all the time. im convinced i would not of had the record i did and went as far as i did without chad as a partner

Top Bottom