• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Unchained

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    Westfield
    I just had rotator cuff surgery today, not looking forward to tomorrow. I was concerned that I was gonna say something completely inappropriate, luckily I didn't. Good luck, hope you have a swift recovery

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hopefully your recovery will be quick and complete. I've damaged both rotator cuffs before but not to that extent. Therapy and drugs helped me get past it. I may need surgery eventually though. Best of luck!

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Good to see you still have your sense of humor Mackey...that's a good start! I found it easier to sleep in a recliner partially reclined the first week or so, but YMMV. Hopefully they will send you home with some decent painkillers. You'll find they will help you sleep...in three to four hour intervals. Follow the doc's instructions and rehab will go a bit quicker. Maybe you'll get lucky like I did and get a 'Bo Derrick' as your sadistic therapist!

My thoughts and prayers are with you Mackey.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    I've had it done to both shoulders, twice now. Your pain has not come yet. Wait until the therapist get hold of it.
    Who was your surgeon?

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Woah, is that edema or a bicep?!

It's an edema enhanced biceps. I think I'll keep it. But it might make my other arm jealous.

I think the oxycodones just got up to a therapeutic level. I'm starting to feel some relief now. Going to the surgeon for a follow up tomorrow. I'm greatful he didn't to the biceps tendon tenodesis like he thought he might have to.

I've had it done to both shoulders, twice now. Your pain has not come yet. Wait until the therapist get hold of it.
    Who was your surgeon?

Name of surgeon is Kris Abelin. He's supposed to be good. Works with Univ of Louisville athletes.

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    Hope you get through this with as little pain as possible and that you gain full range of motion soon.

About selling off your pistols.

I took the liberty to process your first pistol offering through the White House new claims processing center and the reply is below.

Good luck.

Ok lets see here Mr. Mackey…You say you will want $449 for that Markarov in .380?

Lets thumb through our new Obummer care ICD code book…

Let’s see here Markarov… 2012 ICD-9-CM 719.41 is a billable code for a .380 that can be used to specify a diagnosis on your claim.
    Your billed amount is $449 you say?

The national average at GunBroker is $419.00

Obummer care’s usual and customary is $303.87

There is an adjustment required for the slide rust of $13.93, sorry = $289.94

It appears that you are selling on INGO so it is out of network so there is a an adjustment of 50%, sorry = $144.97

And you are on an 75/25 plan so that brings you to $108.72

Research shows you have yet to meet $48.03 of you deductible, sorry = $60.69

So Obummer care will happily pay you $60.69

A check will accompany your EOB in approximately 45 to 90 days or you may select to receive your funds by EFT. Please forward your routing and account number to Fenway.

Should you not receive your funds by June 20, 2014 or if you have any questions, call the customer satisfaction team in your region and press option 3.

:)

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Drugs. Definitely drugs. If they let you have oxy, take it. May be able to hit you up on the firearms, as well. Always love to have them disappear into the wilderness, especially my way. Shh! don't let anyone know I said that!

Top Bottom